"The ratings have broken 1.5, 1.5!" Hong Yi excitedly tugged at He Yong's few hairs, his expression frantic, "Ahhhh, 1.5! Other than being so high in one season, I have never experienced anything else!" "

    Oh, my Director Hong, can you pull it in another place, I just have my hair cut like this, let go, let go."

    He Yong covered his head with distress Zi Lian said: "Lu Yingdi came to record the show, the ratings are high for sure, the start is stable, and there will be no problem later." Hong Yi excitedly grabbed

    a couple of hands, let go and started circling in the room.

    "Yes, yes, yes, if there is no problem with the subsequent editing, it will not be wrong."

    "The audience rating is 1.5. If you work harder, you can break 2. This year's year-end awards will be stable." "

    I have to think of a way, think of a way."

    Hong Yi turned around a few times, and finally his eyes lit up, and he let go He ran towards the screenwriter's room next door. No, no, because of Lu Chi's admission to the hospital recently, he didn't release any interesting tasks. There was no conflict between the guests at all, and no matter how they were cut in the later stage, they couldn't cut the hot spots.

    Can't do that next time.

    He also hopes that the ratings will break 2.

    How can a simple trip make them so relaxed!

    ...

    The director's team started plotting bad things and was ready to torment people.

    The guests, however, were busily holding melon seeds, peanuts, and snacks and gathered in the room to watch the variety show.

    The video content of the first issue was not long, so Su Jing simply opened the barrage to watch it together.

    I don't know if the program crew cut it on purpose, but at the beginning of the program, there was a clip of Shen Ming going out from home. I saw people dressed up neatly, carrying two suitcases and walking fast, not at all reluctant. of.

    Barrage:

    [ Huh? Shen Ming is a bit strong, with two such big suitcases. ]

    [23333, I'm a little curious about what's inside. ]

    [What's in the female artist's suitcase? Waiting online, very urgent. ]

    [Shouldn't it be full of foam? ]

    ...

    The barrage was full of laughing and joking. Occasionally, a few sunspots' remarks floated by, but most of them were still curious about Shen Ming. After all, they are really curious about what's in the box, so that a female star who is 'powerless' can lift them up with a little mention.

    The others had never seen Shen Ming's solo cut, and they couldn't help laughing when they remembered that the box behind was full of snacks when they opened it.

    "Hahaha, I knew the audience's focus was on this!" Su Jing couldn't hold back and threw herself on Shen Ming and laughed wildly, "What's in Mingming's suitcase? Of course, except for snacks, it can only be snacks." !"

    Oh, there is also an empty box, which was played by Shen Ming as a staff member of the program group, can you believe it?

    Lu Chi sat on the single sofa next door. He watched the video of Shen Ming carrying an empty suitcase with a serious face, with a clear smile in his eyes, "Shen Ming, why did you think of bringing an empty suitcase there?" Shen