But fortunately, I have inherited a little bit of my mother's genes. After a few years, I really won an actor, which is much better than many rich second generations who entered the circle just to play|girl|woman.

    It also made his agent earn a lot in recent years.

    Xu An was slandering in his heart, and was about to speak, but Lu Chi stood up and said calmly, "Let's terminate the contract."

    Xu An: "...?"

    No, why is this young master so crazy!

    Didn't you say before that you want to act until you die?

    "Xu An, you are a qualified agent."

    Lu Chi glanced at the posters in the room, on which were every character he had portrayed, he looked through them one by one, and finally landed on the movie poster "Blind Spot", which was the best actor.

    He touched the character he created, and said firmly: "But compared to acting, I now have a brand new goal."

    One, the one that made him feel distressed, the goal that he wanted to do his best to overcome obstacles.

    Xu An: "...?"

    Xu An couldn't help but stare at Lu Chi as he rushed out the door.

    No, young master.

    What kind of wind are you smoking again? Hey!

    ...

    the summer evening wind is still scorching hot.

    Lu Chi drove to the center of the imperial capital. The closer he was to his home, the more disturbed he became.

    Compared with his father, who was always surrounded by women, Mr. Lu took care of all the big and small things in the family from top to bottom. In his early years, Mr. Lu was a soldier with good roots. Later, he was injured and retired from the army. After that, I kept up with the trend of the times and started a small business.

    After so many years, the small business has become a big business, and it can be regarded as a shocking existence in the imperial capital.

    But Mr. Lu's educational philosophy is still stick education.

    It should be beaten and scolded.

    According to the words of the older generation, it is called not being successful.

    Lu Chi has been beaten a lot since he was a child.

    But since a few years ago when he was determined to walk the old path that his mother walked, he was so angry with the old man in the family. He is just an incompetent actor, wasting his years of meticulous teaching.

    Looking back now, I'm afraid it will take a long time to ask for it.

    Lu Chi couldn't help muttering: "Lu Chi, you were such a jerk back then."

    After scolding himself several times, Lu Chi got out of the car anxiously.

    This time, he won't run away anymore.

    Compared with the modern decoration of the house, Mr. Lu still prefers the style of the old house. The five-entry courtyard house passed down by Lu family ancestors has been renovated several times at the back, and it is not worse than the scenery of the Summer Palace.

    Lu Chi's arrival was obviously a surprise.

    The housekeeper who came to open the door was shocked at first, and then quickly grabbed Lu Chi's arm and said excitedly: "Xiaochi is back! Ouch, our Xiaochi is back! I haven't been back for several years, and I have lost weight outside these few years... ..."