Leaving Xu Ziang standing in the aisle, thumping his head in annoyance, he couldn't help complaining, "I told you to meddle in your own business."

    Who knows if this Shen Ming is going to compromise and deliver it to his door?

    ...

    seven o'clock in the evening.

    Cai Fu prepared a Hongmen banquet early, and waited eagerly for Shen Ming's arrival.

    The men at the table are all with little real power in the crew, and at the moment, there is a beautiful girl accompanying them to drink, happy like a fairy, so happy.

    "Director Cai, didn't you say that Shen Ming will come tonight? It's already this time, and I haven't come here yet. Isn't it a little too much face?" A man couldn't hold back.

    He had received a message from Cai Fu before, saying that he was going to take care of that vase beauty Shen Ming tonight.

    But now it's past seven o'clock, and no one shows up. Could it be the pigeons?

    Cai Fu waved his hand and said: "Come here must be here. In my group, if you don't obediently admit to me, you can make her live comfortably in this group? Don't look at who I am. I must be dressing up now, this woman Ah, it’s just that there are a lot of things.”

    “Hahaha, that’s true, what kind of beauty should not submit obediently in front of you.” “

    That’s right, no matter how noble she is, she still has to compromise.”

    “These days If you want to be famous, you have to know your own taste!"

    While pushing glasses and changing glasses, a group of people chatted lively.

    The atmosphere in the private room gradually became ambiguous.

    Cai Fu, however, didn't care about it, and was only thinking about when this woman, Shen Ming, would come over. She was scolded like that on the Internet, and Lu Chi's Weibo didn't clarify it. Isn't it acquiescing if she doesn't clarify?

    Do you still want to turn over?

    How can this be!

    Cai Fu couldn't help pinching the face of the woman next to him, and asked with a gloomy face, "Are you sure you have been notified about what I asked you to tell Shen Ming this afternoon?

    " "

    The woman leaned into his arms flatteringly, breathing like blue.

    Cai Fu felt better and drank a glass of wine.

    Time passed by, Shen Ming still didn't come, and other people at the wine table began to yell at Cai Fu, the director, who couldn't do a good job, and couldn't even handle a small 18-line vase.

    Cai Fu was about to get angry, but the phone rang with a 'ding'——

    [708, the fire exit is waiting for you. 】

    Cai Fu burst into laughter almost immediately, he got up and raised the text message in his hand, and said beamingly: "Hey, I've said it all, there is no one I can't handle. The beauty is shy, I will bring her over next time Brothers drink, if you have something to do today, go ahead, and all the money will be credited to my account, credited to my account!"

    After speaking, Cai Fu pushed the woman in his arms away, and left the private room in a hurry.

    A moment of spring festival is worth a thousand gold.