The moment he placed the bouquet in front of the tombstone, his eyes fell on the small piece of land that had just been turned over. He hastily dug it open, and tremblingly took out a platinum necklace from inside, with a silver ring hanging inside, obviously the size of a man's finger.

    The male protagonist's complexion changed drastically, and he suddenly remembered something, and his eyes gradually became hollow.

    In the end, the necklace in the palm of the hand slipped down together with the ring.

    The ending song of the movie was already playing on the tablet, and everyone involuntarily let out a sigh of relief, and their hearts were relieved.

    "Brother Lu's acting skills are really good. No matter how many times I watch it, I don't have the heart to miss it." Yin Baize admired: "And the screenwriter of this movie is really awesome. Anyway, I'm watching it for the fourth time now, and I still haven't seen it." Can understand this ending, who is the murderer?"

    Su Jing: "The open ending is like this, I think it is the hero himself."

    Fang Xueqian: "No, I think the murderer was the one captured by Lu Chi himself, he must have escaped."

    Wang Yixuan: "I think everyone looks like a murderer."

    Several people argued and argued, but there was no result .

    Su Jing smiled and asked her female goose, "Mingming, who do you think is the murderer in this movie?"

    Shen Ming didn't care about her nickname, but calmly choked on the melon seeds in her mouth, and said, "The name of the movie doesn't say Is it? There is no murderer, and the victim is not dead."

    Everyone: "...!"

    What kind of new conclusion is this?

    Fang Xueqian was the first to retort: ​​"How is it possible? Every clue points to the real murderer, and his lover died long ago." Su

    Jing said: "I agree with my point of view. Doesn't the hero suffer from depression? I think so." He killed it."

    Yin Baize and Wang Yixuan also expressed their opinions.

    Shen Ming didn't bother to argue, just shrugged and said: "The corpse of his lover was not clearly photographed in the movie. Have you ever seen the face with your own eyes?" "There is a corpse     !

    "

It’s time to grow up.”

    “Then how did you come to this conclusion?”

    “The murderer who was finally caught was the murderer who killed his lover’s brother, who happened to kill the brother and sister, and left so much evidence behind?” See The well-informed Shen Ming shook his head and said: "Instead of me, destroying the corpse and eliminating the traces is the real issue. There will be no clues until ten years later. It is not someone who is behind the investigation.

    " There is no one who has done this except the heroine.

    After listening to Shen Ming's analysis, several people were stunned, and combined with the name of the movie...

    Damn it!

    It is really possible that it is what Shen Ming said!

    Everyone's thoughts were extremely complicated, and they only lamented that the film's award was justified and deserved at all.

    "Okay, let's not talk too much, let's first analyze the characteristics of the hero, how to help Brother Lu is the main topic." Su Jing said.

    The others all nodded, and began to analyze from the beginning, and finally made a list, all of which were the character traits of the male protagonist in the movie, plus some fears.