With the thought of watching a play, he held his breath and concentrated, ready to reach out to save people.

    next second.

    Lu Chi watched helplessly as Su Jing gently touched her hand twice, and then put it down again, while Shen Ming kept her eyes tightly closed and did not act aggressively at all.

    Lu Chi: "...?"

    Just, just suddenly.

    Why is it okay for Su Jing to touch you while you are sleeping? Last time I just put on a coat for you and you pinched and pressed me.

    These days, are they still being treated differently?

    Lu Chi was a little upset, and couldn't help doubting life.

    After a long time, he hesitated, tremblingly, and lightly put the coat on Shen Ming's body, his muscles tensed unavoidably.

    However, Shen Ming didn't react at all, but just rubbed against Su Jing's shoulder.

    Su Jing looked at Lu Chi in surprise, a little inexplicable about his actions, and became vigilant. Could it be that Lu Chi really fell in love with her daughter goose?

    Lu Chi didn't notice that Su Jing's eyes gradually changed.

    Even the bottom of my heart was full of joy.

    He succeeded!

    And not far away, the big brother said to the cameraman: "...!"

    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,here comes the explosive point.

    I shoot, I shoot, I keep shooting!

    When I go back, I must ask for a salary increase.

    Lu Chi, who was in a state of astonishment, didn't realize what was going on with his inexplicable excitement at all, he was only thinking that Shen Ming didn't refuse his approach, and didn't get up and beat him violently? !

    It wasn't until the group of people returned to the hotel after listening to the chorus, Lu Chi took a shower, and looked at his inexplicably raised lips in the mirror that he felt something was wrong.

    "Fuck, why am I so happy?"

    The curvature of the corners of her lips quickly smoothed out, and even collapsed.

    But when I think of Shen Ming's appearance against the little boy...

    cough.

    The corners of the slumped mouth raised again inexplicably.

    ...

    Because there are no missions and enough money, the subsequent activities are all arranged by the guests themselves.

    Lu Chi is a qualified captain. He took people to the port to feed the birds, bought some souvenirs to take back, and bought a ticket to take a cruise to a nearby island.

    Shen Ming couldn't remember what happened on the island, but the only thing that impressed her was the delicious afternoon tea provided by the ship.

    In a blink of an eye, it's the day of the Flow festival.

    That day, Charlie drove to the door early and picked up the group of people.

    Charlie didn't have any feelings for other people, but when he saw Shen Ming again, Charlie couldn't help shivering. His scalp was numb at the terrible appetite of this oriental beauty, but he still promised lunch.