Ha, look.

    Film Emperor Lu would rather take my female goose who was so hacked than you!

    Slightly, slightly...

    Fang Xueqian inadvertently caught sight of this profound smile, and strengthened her strength in her hands, almost pinching Wang Yixuan's waist.

    The mission location was harder to find than expected, and it was already more than an hour when the six arrived. The three men rubbed their sore and swollen calves, feeling a little tired, but when the long-awaited task target saw them, they greeted them enthusiastically.

    "Oh~ my dear friends, welcome to Helsinki."

    "I am your temporary tour guide, you can call me Charlie."

    Temporary tour guide Charlie is an authentic native of Finland. As a small bar, the business in winter is not very good, and it can only make money every year when everything recovers in summer.

    The most important thing right now is to serve drinks for the Flow festival in three days.

    "Because Helsinki has just spent the winter of eternal night, we hold dozens of large and small music festivals every year, and the Flow festival is the largest among them, attracting many tourists every year. "

    "In the past years, we have been serving ordinary drinks, but when other bars start to provide food service, business will inevitably decline." "This time I invite you to come here, I want to ask you about

    Chinese special food I'm in charge of the wine sales at the music festival three days later."

    Charlie explained the content of the mission concisely.

    Generally speaking, it just revolves around the music festival.

    Wang Yixuan has heard about the Helsinki Music Festival for a long time. Two days ago, he said in the group that he would come to listen to a live live. When this opportunity came, his eyes, which had never been interested in anything, suddenly lit up. up.

    It's just that it's good to help sell drinks, but it's a bit difficult to make Chinese specialties.

    Yin Baize, Wang Yixuan, Fang Xueqian, Su Jing and others all shook their heads and said they would not.

    How can today's young people know how to cook?

    Not bad for a kitchen without frying.

    Shen Ming couldn't do it anymore, she said clearly: "Sorry, I only know how to eat."

    She really didn't light up the skill of making food.

    Everyone can't help but put all their hopes on Lu Chi, even Charlie can't help but pin all his hopes on the handsome young man in front of him. The declining income makes his hair gray with worry, so he wants to take advantage of this time Looking for foreign aid to rescue a wave.

    Lu Chi: "..."

    Lu Chi's back felt cold, his cooking skills are really not that good, but for the sake of money, he hesitated and said: "I don't know how to cook much food, maybe it won't be of much help .”

    "Oh, my dear friend, you don't need too many tricks, just cook a few different delicacies from other restaurants." "

    Oh yes, dumpling!"

    "Chinese dumpling!"

    Charlie asked ecstatically, " Chinese dumplings are very famous here, but no one has eaten the most authentic ones, can you make dumplings during the music festival?" This