Except for Lu Chi and Wang Yixuan, everyone else's English is not very good.

    Especially Shen Ming, who is completely illiterate, can't understand a word, can only stare at the captain, vaguely looking forward to sometime when he can have a meal somewhere.

    After confirming the route again and again, Lu Chi led the battle dragging his suitcase.

    After going around and around, they finally found a reserved hotel on a street outside, pushed the door open and entered.

    The configuration of three men and three women is destined to allow them to book only two rooms for three people, all with the main purpose of saving money.

    After completing the check-in procedures, Lu Chi glanced at the floor, turned around and walked towards the elevator.

    The front desk quickly stopped him, "I'm very sorry, sir, the elevator is currently undergoing emergency maintenance, and you can only go up through the stairs next to it."

    Lu Chi frowned slightly, and he communicated: "Then can you ask the waiter to carry our luggage up?" The

    front desk smiled sincerely, "Of course, you can communicate with the waiter for the specific amount."

    The meaning is very clear, You have to pay.

    Lu Chi pointed to the camera behind him, and he had no choice but to come up with the excuse of recording the show. The girl at the front desk thought about it for a long time, and only gave six coupons for the buffet breakfast, which was the most compensation she could give.

    Here, labor costs can be much more expensive than this.

    Lu Chi had no choice but to come over with his room card and explain: "The elevator in the hotel is broken, so I have no choice but to carry the luggage up by myself." "

    Huh? Can't the waiter move it?" Su Jing asked.

    "Yes, but labor costs are required." Lu Chi said: "Here, the labor costs are much higher than other costs, so I asked for six buffet breakfast coupons. In order to save money, we had to move them ourselves."

    "Which floor?"

    Wang Yixuan asked the key point.

    Lu Chi said helplessly: "The seventh floor."

    The entire hotel only has eight floors, and they got a room on the seventh floor without an elevator?

    If they hadn't watched and photographed the various check-in procedures and moving machines in front, I almost thought they were deliberately punishing them!

    When they heard that they were going to move to the seventh floor, Su Jing and Fang Xueqian both retreated and stood far away without saying a word. Even Wang Yixuan didn't speak at this moment, his eyes kept on Lu Chi and Yin Baize.

    Hmm...

    one is their captain, and the other has such a good figure.

    Should I work hard?

    "Let's move, it's not much."

    In the silence, Shen Ming stood up first, dragged his suitcase to the stairs, turned around and said: "After moving early, rest early, I'm hungry."

    After speaking, Shen Ming glanced at the spiral upward stairs, took off his coat and returned it to Lu Chi, bent down and carried a suitcase on his shoulder.

    She weighed the weight and thought it was okay, so she picked up Su Jing's suitcase and carried it on her left shoulder, and walked up the stairs with ten centimeters of height.