The wives were moved, and Wang Yixuan was the first to disagree.

    He pushed Yin Baize away and raised his chin, "No, I have to bring these things. I have to record them in case I get inspired.

    " What are you doing?"

    "Ahhh, don't touch my wife!"

    "You have many wives, and I'll give you another one when you come back from the trip."

    Yin Baize moved to persuade him with affection and reason, and moved his hand very quickly. Wang Yixuan's big guys threw everything out.

    Wang Yixuan suddenly became irritable, pointing at Yin Baize's wide-open suitcase and yelling: "You're still talking about me, you can see if you bring egg white powder, but what the hell is that dinosaur doll? Why don't you sort it out?" "What's wrong

    , Just let you have a wife, and I won't have a wife?"

    "Then you are so good at cross-species, awesome."

    "You don't care about me..."

    They are all single dogs, and they yell "wife" with relish, and finally Lu Chi has no choice but to stand up and give each one a slap, Allowing Yin Baize to leave the egg white|powder, and Wang Yixuan to leave a handful of ukuleles, they calmed down.

    Lu Chi himself didn't have much luggage. Apart from clothes, he also brought men's necessities. The extra things were an umbrella, a thermos cup and a small medicine box. He was obviously not in the 30th grade. Like an old cadre.

    This is easy for men, but difficult for women.

    As soon as Fang Xueqian opened the three large suitcases, it looked like a large shopping mall. There is a separate box for clothes and shoes, a box for cosmetics and skin care products, and a box for messy things, such as hair dryers, dryers, curling irons, shower caps and towels, colorful, and the number is countless.

    There are almost three suitcases on Su Jing's side. Picking and picking, she always feels that everything is a necessity and must be brought.

    Only Shen Ming...

    didn't move at all, two suitcases were beside her, and she didn't even intend to open them at all.

    Su Jing reminded: "Shen Ming, we can only bring one suitcase that does not weigh more than 23 kilograms, so you should tidy up your things quickly     .

    "

He weighed one of the suitcases, quite proud of it, but she had inquired about the request a long time ago, and one of the two suitcases she brought today was empty.

    Su Jing saw that she didn't realize that this was a good opportunity to get a shot, so she choked back immediately.

    Forget it, let's do our own work first.

    Fang Xueqian and Su Jing were dazed beside them, and Shen Ming seized the last time to play Xiaoxiao, and the mobile phone would be confiscated later, and it would be too late if he didn't play now.

    Seeing that there was no movement on her side from the shooting, I couldn't help but gesture to her. This is the process. It doesn't matter whether you have finished the suitcase, you have to open it and record it now.

    "So troublesome?"

    Shen Ming muttered, opened the whole suitcase and showed it.

    Everyone present was very curious about what Shen Ming brought, and couldn't help staring at it. Seeing this, I was shocked.