It doesn't look like it's forced at all.

    The two of them took the photo as if the inside was not full, and followed into the elevator.

    Only Yuan Bao hid behind the camera and frantically gave Shen Ming winks: My sister Ming, have you forgotten your script mission? !

    At the airport, Shen Ming arrived at the waiting room according to the text message, and as soon as he entered, he had a face-to-face meeting with the captain who had arrived earlier.

    "Morning, captain."

    Shen Ming greeted, remembered the manager's advice, and chose a seat far away.

    There are four or five positions in the middle.

    There shouldn't be any gossip now, right?

    Shen Ming thought in her heart, took out her mobile phone and played Lianliankan earnestly, and when the earphones were plugged in, no one paid attention.

    Lu Chi: "...?"

    Seeing this scene, Lu Chi almost laughed angrily, and the faint bruises in his eyes couldn't be covered.

    Sure enough, this woman Shen Ming did it on purpose! To get his attention on purpose, right?

    I want to see how long you can bear it.

    Lu Chi's eyes were gloomy, he lowered his head and brushed his phone absently, but his attention was all on a few meters away from him, and his eyes hadn't turned away for a long time.

    And in the camera, the two people who have been rumored to be scandalous are sitting in different places. If it weren't for the cut vision, they wouldn't even be able to fit the frame.

    An awkward atmosphere spread in the room, even the director team felt embarrassed after seeing it, and just wanted someone to break the frozen atmosphere.

    Fortunately, in less than ten minutes, Yin Baize and Su Jing met outside, and now they entered the waiting hall together, breaking the deathly silence with howls.

    "Ah, ah, Brother Lu, here I come!"

    Yin Baize threw himself on Lu Chi excitedly, and when he was about to touch Lu Chi, he withdrew his strength and sat down beside him Lu Chi said: "

    I have made a detailed plan, and we will go to Finland for the first stop."

    Yin Baize: "Ah~Finland, is it possible? Go to see the aurora?"

    Su Jing couldn't hold back her complaints: "Go to Finland, where the sun never sets, to see the aurora in summer, are you out of your mind? Don't even look at what month it is now."

    Yin Baize mumbled 'yes' and didn't say a word , looking at Su Jing pitifully, like a little puppy who has been wronged.

    In the next second, he asked vigorously, "Then what's interesting in Northern Europe in July     ?

    "

Sweeping over Shen Ming, who came over at some point, he mocked in his heart: Pretend, you continue to pretend, aren't you here now?

    With Yin Baize being such a chatterbox, the atmosphere suddenly became harmonious.

    Shen Ming also participated in it, and put forward his only opinion: "Everything else is fine, but you can't go hungry."

    You can live badly, or you can save a little in other places, but hungry?

    Shen Ming said that she was the first to refuse.