Facing the producer's aggressive question, the two directors fell silent without saying a word.

    It's not that there are no second-line artists who come to them this season.

    Why do you have to change Fang Xueqian?

    Although they have been in this industry for long enough, they are no longer surprised by this kind of temporary role change, but now they still want to save it.

    Among other things, Shen Ming's hot search physique alone is what they are scarce.

    Who doesn't know that Shen Ming is well-known in the circle for being able to act?

    Even if the current trending searches are slowly changing in a good direction, there is still a script behind it, no matter how bad it is, it is a smart one, and it has earned enough topicality by playing a bad hand so far.

    Black and red are also red.

    What's more, they have almost done the script for a long time, and it's not difficult to change people, but is the person who was replaced willing to follow the fine script they arranged?

    "Fang Xueqian's team agreed to pay more." The producer simply said clearly: "The condition is to replace Shen Ming for me. Everyone knows the things between her and Shen Ming. It is impossible for people to record a program together."

    The aggressiveness of the producer made the two directors at a loss, and finally He Shan gritted his teeth and said, "It's not impossible to change people, but can Fang Xueqian accept the script we gave?" "

    What type? "

    "The kind that makes everything happen." "

    That's not okay, she has always followed the route of a pure little white flower, and this time she came here just to win fans." "...

    "

    Fuck, that's so much Useful?

    Compared with the popularity after the variety show is broadcast, what we need more is the conflict and hot spots in the show. What is the value of a group of people and He Meimei's overseas trip? Do you really think everyone is free?

    It's a pity that nothing the two directors said was effective, and the producer made up his mind to change to a second line to attract the audience.

    He Shan and Hong Yi looked at each other and smiled wryly.

    Originally, the last season was not effective, but the budget for this season has been cut to the point that only five artists can be invited, and one of the best artists will be taken away. What do they use to record it!

    Forget it, let's just yo-yo after recording this season.

    Thinking this way, the two of them were about to agree helplessly, but only saw Producer Qian stop chattering, and hurried outside to answer the phone.

    Ten minutes later...

    the producer entered the room again, with a serious face, "Shen Ming doesn't need to be replaced, you replace another female artist who has been drafted with Fang Xueqian, and finally add another spot."

    He Shan and Hong Yi They asked in unison: "Who to add?"

    Producer: "Lu Chi!"

    He Shan & Hong Yi: "...?"

    There must be something wrong with their ears, who did they just say?

    Lu Chi? !

    A good actor would condescend to come to their variety show?