“Ask him.”

    A cold female voice came from the door.     "Shen Ming? What's going on here... this..." Xu An looked at his artist being carried on his shoulders like a sack, frightened and incoherent, "What did

    you do to our Lu Chi?"

He did a lot of indescribable things to him by force, and he took pictures to keep it?

    He knew that this woman was not a cheap lamp.

    The little assistant next to him couldn't help but turn his mouth into an O shape when he saw this scene, and sighed in his heart: Really, really strong man!

    Shen Ming glanced at the two of them, put the man on his shoulders on the sofa twice, and explained in a cold voice, "I knocked him out, and he can wake up after a short sleep."

    "What did you knock him out for?!" Xu An's voice was sharp.

    "I still want to ask him why he went crazy for no reason." Shen Ming folded his arms around his chest and said word by word: "Stop me from saying something inexplicable, and then ask me with an excited look if I am a second personality, I still want to ask He's here."

    Shen Ming pointed to his head, "Is there something wrong?"

    "Don't talk nonsense."

    Xu An's face suddenly darkened.

    Shen Ming glanced at Lu Chi, but the meaning was unclear.

    The man on the sofa was still handsome and handsome, but the dark blue under his eyes could not be concealed even by a skilled makeup artist. Even if he was knocked out, his brows were still frowning.

    Sure enough, he was sick in his heart.

    Shen Ming thought, turned around and wanted to leave.

    Xu An took a deep breath and said, "Lu Chi was just drunk today and lost his composure for a while. Thank you Miss Shen for sending him back."

    Drunk?

    She didn't see it.

    Shen Ming said lightly: "If you are sick, you have to be treated. This is my suggestion."

    After saying that, he walked away without any regrets.

    Xu An was left looking at Lu Chi on the sofa, frowning.

    "Brother Xu, she found out about Brother Lu, do you want to contact her agent?"

    The little assistant quickly stepped forward to check Lu Chi's status, fumbled around to make sure there was nothing on him, and heaved a sigh of relief, a little bit Blame yourself for not keeping an eye on people.

    Xu An rubbed his brows, and asked: "Did Lu Chi eat well recently, and did he suffer from insomnia? Did he go outside to relax during his vacation?

    " I stay by his side, and I don't know much about these things."

    "Then how is his work status recently?"

    "It's okay, but I don't talk much, and I started to play mobile games."

    Xu An's expression became wrong, and he took out Lu Chi's phone to unlock it with an ugly face. When he clicked on a certain folder, it was full of decryption. During the game, he said coldly: "Go, pack up all his things, and go to the clinic right away." "

    But Brother Lu still has work tomorrow..."

    "I'll arrange the work, and the next period of time , you must guard him every step of the way, and never leave him."