The host was still introducing, but the auditorium was as quiet as a chicken once again.

    It is clear at a glance who it is aimed at.

    ...

    "The live director is ready."

    "3, 2, 1, action!"

    The slate fell, the camera switched, and the target was Jiang Yuefei's face.

    The theme of "Time" is "The Drunken Concubine", which undoubtedly has an advantage for the woman. But Shen Ming was an escort, and the theme was drastically changed by the screenwriter, so it was naturally beneficial to Jiang Yuefei.

    The clip tells the story of two young people who are not acquainted with each other, chasing their dreams in the entertainment industry, and finally enter a tourist attraction to work by mistake.

    The hero and heroine happened to be assigned to the two roles of Emperor Xuanzong of Tang Dynasty and Concubine Yang. Every day they cosplay as roles in tourist attractions to cooperate with the performance of the play "The Drunken Concubine". Time has witnessed the two from strangers to lovers, husband and wife, but finally parted ways because of the heroine's determination to pursue a broader stage. The two performed "The Drunken Concubine" for several years as the end.

    The male protagonist played by Jiang Yuefei is obviously the one with a fuller personality, with more places to perform and more shots.

    On the other hand, in order to fit Shen Ming's acting skills, the screenwriter specially set Shen Ming as a glamorous and noble heroine.

    Soon, the two on stage acted out the scene where the heroine decided to leave. Jiang Yuefei looked at Shen Ming forbearance several times, and his breath became short of breath.

    In the end, he only showed a wry smile and made a final request.

    "Would you like to play "The Drunken Concubine" with me at the end?"

    "Okay."

    After finishing her lines, Shen Ming quickly left the stage and went backstage to change equipment.

    Jiang Yuefei had a one-man show for three minutes on stage, but the crowd behind the stage was crazy busy.

    "Hurry up, I haven't done my hair well!"

    "What kind of hairstyle is she getting? Her hair is so long, just let it down and wear a jewelry set." "

    Shoes shoes."

    "Lipstick color!"

    "Ah, Forgot, there is Huatian."

    After a period of chaos, after all the props were prepared, Shen Ming hurriedly sat down at the table behind the screen.

    While there was still time, Shen Ming took a sip of the drink in advance and waited for the music to start.

    "Yunxiang's clothes are beautiful, and the spring breeze blows through Revlon..."

    The guzheng version of "Qingping Tune" was played, mixed with the girls' high-pitched and unique vocals.

    The screen in front of the camera was slowly opened, and the beauty who was dressed in luxurious clothes and leaning over the table suddenly opened her eyes, her face was full of peach blossoms, and she was extremely beautiful. This is a very photogenic face, even if everyone has seen Shen Ming's embarrassing and crappy acting skills, it is inevitable that he will be amazed at this moment.