Yuan Bao lowered his head and tidied up the objects on the sofa, and said nuzzled: "Anyway, after the live broadcast is over the day after tomorrow, your work will be over. I asked sister An Qi yesterday, because This variety show, your popularity has increased a lot, and you have already sent invitations to several variety shows."

    Having a job = having money = having enough food!

    Shen Ming's eyes lit up, and she simply stopped worrying about getting drunk.

    ...

    On the day of the live broadcast of the program, the recording studio was very lively.

    In order to make the evening live broadcast more exciting, 15 competing performance groups conducted the last on-site rehearsal. From lighting, props, to makeup and hair, they were making final revisions. The staff of the program team were busy running around.

    The three directors, including Lu Chi, were also on the scene, conducting the final supervisory work.

    "Hey, the next group is Jiang Yuefei and Shen Ming's Concubine Drunken Bar?"

    A director looked down at the reminder book, and was somewhat looking forward to it.

    Lu Chi cooperated and said: "The love story between Xuanzong and the imperial concubine has been passed down for thousands of years, and the show crew dares to play such a big game live." "Haha, let's look forward

    to how these two people will perform . It’s quite interesting.”

    “I don’t know what kind of script it is.”

    “Hey, that’s it, it must be on the side of Yuefei.”

    “That’s right…”

    Several directors said something vaguely , showing a tacit smile.

    Lu Chi stood beside him quietly as a foil, when the light passed over his head, his crow-feather eyelashes cast a shadow on his eyes, and the corners of his upturned mouth revealed a hint of sarcasm.

    Shen Ming and Jiang Yuefei got off the stage after rehearsing with Jiang Yuefei and went backstage.

    Jiang Yuefei was surrounded by people, explaining various precautions.

    As for her?

    What does a small cannon fodder destined to be eliminated need to point out?

    "Shen Ming, wait for me."

    Jiang Yuefei called out from behind.

    "What's the matter?"

    Shen Ming turned around and asked.

    Jiang Yuefei hesitated for a moment, and said: "I, I have seen the dance you danced just now. Why, why is it not as good as the dance that day?"

    Oops, why did you stutter!

    Jiang Yuefei's face suddenly changed, and he was a little panicked, but he still pretended to be strong and stood in front of Shen Ming, barely maintaining his image.

    Shen Ming glanced at him up and down, and said straight to the point: "Did I do anything strange after drinking that day?"

    Jiang Yuefei: "..."

    Yes!

    You straightened your legs and fell straight down, directly kicking a chair into pieces!

    The iron pipes are so bent!

    I suspect that you are not a weak Lin Daiyu at all, but a strange woman with infinite strength!

    "No, no, nothing!" Jiang Yuefei slandered madly in his heart, and he had to pretend to know nothing on his face and shook his head crazily, "I just watched, watched your dance just now, and felt that there was no such thing as that day. That's good, it looks good."

    "Hi'er!"

    After stammering this sentence, Jiang Yuefei couldn't help hiccupping.

    Shen Ming: "..."

    Shen Ming took a step back silently, and persuaded: "I have a bad stomach, drink more hot water." The

    expressionless advice looks like the rumored straight man of steel.

    Jiang Yuefei swallowed carefully, and asked about the dance again.

    Although he was very scared by Shen Ming that day, but tonight is a live broadcast, and he doesn't want to lose the chain on the live broadcast.

    On stage, they are partners.

    Shen Ming bluntly explained that the reason for that time was alcohol stimulation. She really has no talent in dancing. No matter how many times she dances, she still looks like just now. Maybe that dance can be temporarily changed to something else.

    "No, the theme of the imperial concubine's drunkenness can't be changed. Before dancing, you can drink real wine directly, and it's fine to jump out of the feeling of last time."

    Jiang Yuefei dismissed it with righteous words, and stopped stuttering.

    Shen Ming: "Reject."

    Jiang Yuefei suggested: "This is the last paragraph, which is also a bright spot. You can completely replace it with low-alcohol wine."

    Shen Ming: "Reject."

    Jiang Yuefei thought for a while, and directly took out the must-kill "An extra fifty thousand, you can't go wrong with this dance."

    Shen Ming: "Deal!"

    Jiang Yuefei: "..."

    There is nothing that money can't solve, especially the matter that made Shen Ming let go!

    Fearing that she would go crazy after drinking heavily, Jiang Yuefei euphemistically reminded her of what might happen when she was drunk, and kindly offered a bottle of drink with low alcohol content.

    Shen Ming took a sip in advance, and after confirming that she was only a little hot and her mind was clear, she poured it into the props.

    One dance, 50,000 yuan, worth it!