Knowing that he was in a bad mood, Xu An patted him on the shoulder to comfort him and said, "It's okay, I asked Director Li, she just came here to play a supporting role, and she will leave after recording two episodes, there will be no intersection. , I'll just go and say hello."

    Lu Chi was noncommittal, and his fingers flew quickly on the phone screen, venting his depression.

    ...

    Soon, the program began to be recorded.

    In order to do things better and create topicality, the order of playing is also carefully arranged. Like the two actresses who have been at odds with each other for a long time on the Internet, walking side by side, exchanging greetings with a smile on the face. When they were seated, no one wanted to be next to anyone, and there was a long river of Chu and Han in the middle.

    There is also a couple who once fell in love and then broke up. They clearly hate each other to death, but they still want to smile in front of the camera and walk together generously.

    The shadow of the sword, gun and sword sent hairs down the spine of people who could see through the screen.

    "Tsk tsk tsk, speaking of it, I thought they would never be on the same stage for the rest of their lives." An actress next to her whispered gossip, and the other, who was obviously acquainted, replied in a low voice: "How is it possible, who wouldn't want this opportunity? I I heard that several directors came here to cast roles, didn't you see that Qi Jing and Feng Bailuo are both second-tier, and you still gritted your teeth and endured the troubles of the program crew?" The two

    actresses next to them murmured.

    Shen Ming, however, looked at the few people on the screen who gave in to each other for the sake of chairs and couldn't understand. She just sighed silently: Humans in this world are really complicated creatures.

    Like the world she lived in before, what is glamorous, what is mutual humility?

    In the face of death, nothing is worth mentioning.

    Soon, the little cannon fodder beside him also appeared on stage one after another and took their seats one by one.

    Shen Ming was left till the end.

    And the 30 seats on the stage were also filled one after another, leaving only the last seat that everyone covets but dare not sit in - seat C, his eyes lit up and he was ready to watch a good show.

    Speaking of which, this is also the good intentions of the program group.

    For the sake of popularity, the program team carefully placed 27 ordinary wooden chairs with backrests in the recording studio, but three comfortable single sofas were set up in the center, which is self-evident.

    Because of this reason, the first twenty-nine artists went on stage and really struggled for a long time. Everyone had to stand up and say hello every time they came in, and they had to secretly think about the other party's position, and then how to show off their position. Let go, but also compliment each other.

    It is completely a large-scale social and animal communication scene.

    There are only three chairs for seat C. Even if Qi Jing and Feng Bailuo are the highest-ranked artists among the participating artists, their buttocks are not hot yet, and they have to stand up for the sake of "respecting the old" The old drama bones of the year gave way.

    The last sofa chair was left in vain, but no one dared to sit on it anymore.

    The last one to play was naturally pushed to the forefront.