But he didn't want to be quickly slapped away by the other party.

    Sun Anqi is really upset and irritable now, she closed the door of the car, and said in a fit of anger that she will not get out of the car as you like.

    Shen Ming thought for a while, then opened the car door a little stiffly and followed the other party down.

    In memory, this woman seems to be nice to her?

    I hurriedly found a Cantonese restaurant, and Sun Anqi pushed the menu over, "Hurry up, maybe it's the last time I invite you to dinner, and I don't know what the higher-ups plan to do with you. It's not good to offend whoever you want, but to offend Lu Chi, Let’s not talk about the new film star, who doesn’t know who is standing behind him..." "

    Really... Follow me?"

    Interrupted by the sudden words, Sun Anqi was a little anxious after hearing it, but she really didn't know what to say. The last time we ate together, he said unhappily: "Yes, as long as you can finish eating, you can order whatever you want."

    After all, these two years have earned her a lot of money, right?

    Shen Ming touched the somewhat unfamiliar menu, looked at the dishes on it, suppressed his greed, swallowed, and finally ordered one carefully... "Just one

    serving of spinach with garlic? You still want it now? Are you trying to lose weight?"

    Sun Anqi was so angry that she had angina, she took the menu and added several meat dishes, expressing her admiration for Shen Shuming's unwavering weight loss idea.

    But not to mention, in terms of maintaining her figure, Shen Shuming really didn't let her worry about it. Looking around, her waist is her waist, her legs are her legs, and no matter how ordinary clothes are on Shen Shuming's body, she still looks so Kind of brilliant. The only thing is that the face is a bit too bright, and in the past two years, I have eaten the one that looks weak and strong.

    Like Shen Shuming, who is gorgeous without makeup and has a charming face with makeup, it is really hard to mix.

    Thinking of this incident, Sun Anqi's expression became a little subtle.

    Little did they know that Shen Ming, who had changed the core, was now full of thoughts about the taste of green vegetables, and even secretly swallowed a lot of saliva.

    The world Shen Ming lives in is not as peaceful and prosperous as the current world.

    She lived in a world ravaged by viruses. After death, human beings turned into bloodthirsty monsters, screaming and killing their former compatriots. The virus swept through every corner, and even animals and plants mutated one after another. Shen Ming had never seen green vegetables since he was born, and what he ate most was the daily distribution of camp samples in the base, which were tasteless and could only fill his stomach.

    When she grew up, Shen Ming awakened her abilities and began to live a life of hunting and eating the flesh and blood of mutated animals.

    Although there is no shortage of meat, she has never tasted green vegetables.

    The mutated plants are much more tyrannical than animals. They are all poisonous and thorny, and have a strong desire to protect their own domain. There is no grass around them. As for the non-toxic and harmless vegetables?

    Extinct long ago, no one knows its taste.

    The food was brought up quickly, and Sun Anqi took the lead to eat with her chopsticks. Shen Ming turned her head and said a solemn thank you, and then put a chopstick of vegetables into her mouth.