Chapter 2: Blow My Mind

Start from the beginning

Shawn: I was just fucking with you I know who that punk ass nigga is but yea only with him and that wasn't anything to big. So this is the real question I know you like someone in college

Me: I started to laugh then I said like how?some dudes look good and there is this one dude in my class that has my number. We study in the library and thing together and he does hit me up from time to time and I do the same. I don't think nothing of it we just boys and we cool.

Shawn: That nigga trying to get you brother of course he going to play the friend card to get close to you then after the he going to put that dick down your throat when he get a chance. This dude come up to me cold and say what's your number bro then I was like what you want number for then he say why you worrying about all that so I gave it to him. He text me then he ask if I does play then I burst out laughing and aint never answer no more. Guess who back in town Trey!

Me: Bey fuck that nigga aint even on his run this summer, a matter of fact we all mice well just go out of the Bahamas this summer and just live life. Shit KJ still got school until June and I don't want leave mom them for that long time but hurry lets go to school.

Shawn finished got ready then we went on our way to school, we both had the same time classes just different classes. This class I'm in I am going to see my friend Nate that I told Chris and Shawn about. I didn't tell Shawn he was in my class now just so I won't hear anything about it but dude is a cool ass dude and he has a son also so I guess we bonded because we are similar. I walked Shawn to my class then I went on my way to mine and then I got there I saw Nate talking to one girl and they were arguing about something but I didn't pay no mind to it I just nod at him then I went inside to take my seat in class. When he came inside he just looked at me then he came and sit down on the side of me. Nate is a good person, he about 5:10 with a light brown complexion with a basketball player body kind of like Dwayne wade but not as thick and he kind of favour the rapper Big Sean but cuter. If he was into men I would have to say he a top because they way he carry himself, very masculine, low cut hair, diamond in his ears always dressed in latest Jordan and fitted cap.

Nate: What's good Mjay (he grabbed my hand then dapped me)

Me: Everything cool bro what's good with you,

Nate: Just here chilling man, I got that baby mama drama thing going on and it sucks that she goes to this college.

Me: I glad I don't have to deal with that shit bey

Nate: Bey this girl getting mad at me cause she saying I dress up and looking for woman then she going to throw at me saying I dress up in Jordan's and don't take care my son. That made me mad as shit bey because I does take care my son and I go to see him every day and buy him clothes.
Me: Bey that's the same reason I got my son living with me bey I cant take that nagging shit girls them does be doing. I take him to go see her and he got so attached to me he don't even want go see her and she don't even make a effort to come see him. I does have to go carry him to go look up in his mommy face for a good hour or two.

Nate: Bey these girls don't know and I would move him with me for real. When I tried to do that her mommy was like don't give up the rights to your child so he kept him.

Me: That's your child to bey get him aint no one mother telling me what to do with my little boy. Something tells me she aint mad because of that man she just picking at you she probably miss your miss it then I started to laugh then he said yawl still together?

Nate: NO bey I broke up with this girl when she was 8months and I told her call me if she need anything and I will be there for my son most def but I couldn't take her mother and her. She always smelling my dick when I come by her or going through my phone and I was like I don't need this shit and I wasn't even doing anything. I do be so tired from trying to cope with school and working I didn't have time to cheat so I broke it off.

Me: That's why you stay away from them type gals I mean you don't see it now but when you long into it they start to show they true colours.

Nate: So school closing on Friday what you got plan does for the summer

Me: I going away bruh but I coming back on Monday cause I got a final next week so I will try and see if I could get some studying in. What you doing?

Nate: We probably could chill when you get back man let me and your son play if you want.

Me: Yea man that sound like a plan but just text me and let me know what we could do cause I know KJ would love that that any way. Class started and we were in the back of the class just chilling, talking and trying to listen to what this lecturer is saying because this is the last class for this class. After class was finish we both walked over to the parking and we started talking by my car just as boys and it was cool as hell. I feel like I found a good friend outside of the down low world cause dude aint even trying to come one to me or say nothing to let me know he like me like that. I hope Chris like him because if he going to be my boy Chris got to get a vibe from him cause his gaydar better than mine. We were standing by my car talking for a minute then I saw Shawn coming. He dap Shawn and they had a little small talk then we went on our way then I went to go pick up KJ from school.

Shawn: That dude feeling you bruh

Me: No bey we just cool

Shawn: Naw nigga he like you but he seem cool and he look like he got a big one

Me: Well mother fuck you then see all of that time i aint even check nigga out you just meet him and then see all of that (We got KJ then we went back on the road and I decided to carry him by his mom cause she aint see him in a while. We got there and the front door was open and so left KJ up then I went inside the front room and when I look Kaniska was in the front room sucking this nigga dick.

Nate is cool? you agree?

what mjay should say to his baby mama?

Do you think something might happen with Nate?