"Xu Da, hurry up and save Hua Shijun."

"Yes."

Xu Da first rescued Xu Fuhuan to the ground, and then plunged into the lake.

Xu Fuhuan ignored the ground tide. Wet and muddy, lying on the ground naked, looking up at the gloomy sky with his black eyes wide open, the rain hit his face, as if he didn't feel any pain, and his heart was only filled with the joy of being reborn after the catastrophe.

There was another 'wow', Xu Da grabbed Hua Shijun's collar and floated out. water surface.

Hua Shijun thought he had been abandoned by Fu Huan, and when he was in despair, he let the lake water pour into his mouth, causing him to drown and pass out.

-----

Dark Tide. A bonfire was lit in the wet cave, and the damp wood was burning under the fire, making crackling sounds from time to time.

Xu Fuhuan sat in front of the bonfire in his underwear, drying his wet clothes.

Xu Da is shirtless, and is currently administering medicine to himself.

Xu Fuhuan touched the clothes in his hand, it was almost baked.

From the corner of the eye, he glanced at the silent Xu Da, and saw that he was struggling to apply medicine to his back.

Xu Fuhuan sighed in his heart.

Everything they encountered today was completely an accident.

"Those people, what do you think?"

Xu Fuhuan put on his clothes, got up to take the wound medicine in his hand, squatted behind him, and asked while helping him apply the medicine.

Xu Da pondered for a while, and then said: "It's His Majesty's shadow guard."

They were all shadow guards left by the late emperor to Prince Yu, so they all came from the palace compound.

No one knows the skills of those people better than him.

When Xu Fuhuan applied the medicine, he couldn't help but pause when he heard Xu Da's words.

emperor?

Why did the emperor put him to death?

"Continue."

Xu Da turned his back to Xu Fuhuan, so he couldn't see Xu Fuhuan's face.

"This subordinate is just a secret guard and doesn't know much about it."

"However, this subordinate accidentally learned that the former emperor planned to pass the throne to the prince, but the current emperor finally ascended the throne."

Xu Da said Say, what else does he not understand? The officialdom was inherently dark, especially in the ancient times when imperial power was supreme, it reached its peak.

Then... does Prince Yu know these things?

Xu Fuhuan put all the doubts in his heart, and smiled indifferently on his face.

"The medicine is ready, you go to rest for a while, and you come to change shifts in the middle of the night."

Handing the remaining medicine to Xu Da, Xu Fuhuan walked to the entrance of the cave and washed his hands in the rain.

Xu Da hurriedly put on his clothes, walked behind Xu Fuhuan, and said anxiously: "Your subordinate is fine, you are shocked today, son, you should go to rest first."