BONUS: Thinking About.. Scott Tenorman

Song of the chapter: Thinking About You by Radiohead

(A/n)
Since this is a bonus chapter, it sadly isn't gonna be included in the story. But you can imagine this as somewhere future in the story. Oh, also, there's like more modern technology in this story, so uh, i hope that's ok. Anyways enjoy!

---------------

I laid motionless in my bed, bored out of my mind. Lately, school has been exhausting, especially since state tests are coming up in a month. All I needed was something so I could relax, but that never came.

My parents were home surprisingly enough, and I wish I could go do something with Scott and Jake, so perhaps I'll ask if I can go out. I decided on finally moving after what felt like forever and reached for my phone.

(You)
'Hey guys, I'm bored out of my fucking mind rn, wanna do smtg?'

A few seconds went by.

(Jakey boo)
'I'm not sure man, my parents are nuts and are making me study the entire time until the tests'

I snorted slightly at the stupid name I gave Jake pop up on my screen.

(You)
'Tough shit dude, but it's worth a try'

(Scott♡)
'What are we talking about'

(You)
'Just scroll up you lazy shit'

(Scott♡)
'Kys'

(Jakey boo)
'Y/n was planning on going somewhere'

(Scott♡)
'Ah, how kind of you Jake to actually tell me what's happening'

(You)
'Fuck you guys'

I turn off my phone and mentally flip them off. I let out a sigh, knowing I'd probably be stuck at home once again doing absolutely nothing. I shoved my phone in my back pocket and got up, headed downstairs in hopes of finding a snack or something.

Yeah.
Jackshit

I groaned in annoyance. It seems like everyone and everything is going against me. I sit down on the couch and grab the remote to find something. Mom and dad are in their room, so there's not much to worry about. I scroll through some of the channels and stumble across that stupid Canadian show.

"Pft, please. Canadians aren't real." I think out loud before switching off to Netflix.

I decided to put my favorite show on and laid back as the intro played out. About 30 minutes later, I got really comfortable and nearly drifted off to sleep before my phone started vibrating like crazy.

I groaned and unlocked it, seeing what it was.

(Scott♡)
'Y/n'

Scott♡)
'Y/n'

Scott♡)
'Y/n'

Scott♡)
'Y/n'

Scott♡)
'Y/n'

Scott♡)
'Y/n'

Scott♡)
'Y/n'

Scott♡)
'Y/n'

Scott♡)
'Y/n'

(You)
'What the fuck do you want, you tyrant fucking bitch'

(Scott♡)
'Jeez ok I just wanted to see if you still wanted to hang out but ig not asshole'

(You)
'What do you wanna do then'

(Scott♡)
'Idk'

(You)
'Dude, you're so unprepared and dumb it's honestly mind blowing'