Love You To Death

Song of the chapter: Love You To Death by Type O Negative

The weekend had finally arrived after a long week of school. Going to 9th grade is actually much more stressful than you think. Surprisingly enough, this entire week, well, after our little thing went down, Kenith wouldn't sit at our table and sort of worried Scott, something told me they were best friends. But it made me boil up, too. Kenith spoke so badly of him that day. And that's just really low now.

Nonetheless, I kept thinking of what Kenith said,
"Scott isn't the sort of guy you wanna fall for." Not in a bad way, of course, but he assumed I liked Scott.

Do I like Scott?

Is this really what I want?

I met him just a week ago.

These questions flooded my thoughts every hour, at least. I decided to shrug it off for now and take one of my gibsons down to the park with me. Just to play a bit, plus it's always abandoned, so I shouldn't be bothered, I need the fresh air.

I put on a white turtleneck and tucked it tightly inside my big baggy dead green cargo pants. Since it was a bit breezy, i decided to put on a beige coat that reached my hips.

I put my headphones on, grab my kinda-to-go amp, and make my way to the park, holding onto my guitar case strongly. On my headphones, I was playing one of my favorite songs by Xavleg, "Invoke the Smoke." It made me a bit sad, remembering the little band me and my friends were making back at home, but now we couldn't even practice anymore. I missed them, but I also really liked South Park.

..I liked Scott, too. I mean, in a non-wierd way, right? Ugh, this Scott thing was bugging me so much, I mean I don't like him. At least I don't think so.

After a while, I reached the park and sat at a bench. I set my amp and case next to me and unzipped it carefully. I took out my gorgeous beauty queen gibson and placed it on my lap, a wire now connecting to the amp and my guitar. I turned down the volume on the amp to not bother anyone and positioned my fingers on the chords. I thought for a moment and decided to play "Everything Ends" by Steve Gabry. It's one of my favorite guitar riffs.

I took a small breath, "And a 1, and a 2, and a 1 2 3.." I muttered to myself and started playing. The music filled my ears nicely, I knew this riff like the back of my hand and confidently closed my eyes, moving my fingers effortlessly and smoothly over the neck of the guitar and my other hand strumming the strings on the body.

Around the end of the song, I decided to swiftly connect it to another song, "Home" by Steve Gabry, as well. I scenario-ed myself with my band, in a big stadium with people surrounding every inch of the place, admiring and cheering for the music we worked so hard for. It made me smile. I stopped abruptly when I heard a voice say, "Gay." I opened my eyes and pressed my hand harshly on the body strings to stop the music.

All I see is a obese ass boy that's about 4 feet. And the biggest double chin that made me question if Nikocado was a match to this kid.

"Excuse me?" I say a bit more pissy that I really meant to. The kid just glanced at me "Oh sorry, sorry. I meant to say.. gay." Was this fucker serious? "You think my playing is.. gay?" I say really trying to contain myself to a 4th grader. "That's just what I said bitch." My eyes widened and my mouth was left slightly open, this place's elementary already curse??

I would absolutely snap at this kid and call him things I'd probably get canceled for, but I decided I didn't need any parental complains and just flipped the kid off, packing up my things now that I was pissed.  The kid spoke again, "Hey, do you know, uh Scott Tenorman?" Isn't this place full of surprises. "Yeah, I do. Why do you care, fatty?" I reply, not glancing at him just packing up my things neatly and carefully.