"I don't know, your annoying ass wouldn't shut up so I couldn't ask her." Arabella shoots back, her eyes drilling into the screen. It wouldn't surprise me if they completely forgot that I'm here.

"Well, Chiara. What is your relation to the Bernardi cult?" Chase says, making it obvious that at least he hasn't forgotten about me. Bella's eyes light up immediately, and she looks like a puppy waiting for a treat. Completely and utterly eager.

"They're kinda like, my brothers. And Carlo's kinda like, my twin brother." I blurt out, all the words forming into one long sound. I don't even know if Bella and Chase understood a thing I said, and by the look so of it, they're frozen. The internet has probably cut out, which is really awkward timing.

Never mind, Bella's just started screaming her head off, we haven't lost our internet connection yet. And Chase doesn't even flinch at the sudden sound, he's too busy aimlessly blinking into the camera, trying to process the information I've just said.

"Ohmygosh, ohmygosh." Bella says awfully quickly, now her hands are rushing all over the place like she doesn't quite know what to do with herself. Chase still looks like he's loading.

"It makes so much sense! They're hot and you're fucking smoking hot, so it only makes sense that you're related. Ooh, and you have the blue eyes too, I so see it now." Bella says, finally cooling down and functioning like a normal human being. Chase isn't functioning yet, but he'll start working soon. This happens often, especially this early in the morning.

"Wait, you're rich now. Like really fucking rich. Do they have like a 24-car garage filled with Lambo's 'n shit?" Chase says, mouth wide open. Of course, that's the first conclusion he comes to, I'm not sure what he's going to do when he finds out we have a whole-ass ice rink.

"Uhhh, there's a lot of cars in the garage. But they all looked like cars? I don't fucking know, I'm not a car person and you know that." I couldn't tell you the difference between two fancy cars if my life depended on it. All I want is a small little cruisey car that will get me where I need to go. Something like a Mazda 2 or Toyota Yaris, small, cute, and also pretty cheap.

"Well, why are you still sitting down? Take us down to the garage please, I'd like to snoop." Chase says in a 'duh' tone, sounding like he was disappointed it wasn't my first instinct. I try not to freeze up, remembering what was going down in the garage. But Chase jumps onto it quickly.

"Why'd you freeze up like that? What's wrong? Do I need to book a flight already, Mumma Renee will be there in a second if you need her." Chase asks, his tone becoming worried in a matter of seconds. It's almost laughable, seconds ago he was more concerned about the cars we had, and then a slight change in body language and he's onto me. It's honestly a sign I've spent way too much time around him.

"No no, it's all good. I just think Rocco's getting told off in the garage, so I don't really want to go in there you know?" I say, softly, causing Bella to let out a shocked gasp. She looks physically pained as if Rocco getting in trouble has broken her leg.

"Oh. Well maybe take Chase for his snooping sesh later. Is everything okay?" Bella says worriedly, and I pause. I don't know whether I just lie and let her live in her gross crush bubble for a little while longer, or let her know how much of a dickhead Rocco truly is.

"Tsk tsk Bella, you remember our sibling rule. We're not allowed to get with each other's siblings." Chase retorts, clearly Bella isn't doing a fantastic job at hiding her thing for Rocco. But I find it quite hard not to outwardly laugh at him. Gosh, he's such a hypocrite. And clearly, Bella does too, shooting daggers into her camera for the thousandth time this call.

"I don't think you were thinking about the sibling rule when you screwed my sister, were you Chase? And I was asking if everything was okay! I didn't even mentioned Rocco!" Bella says dully, and Chase's expression falls for half a second. Then he quickly regains his composure, clearly, he forgot his little escapades.