All the thought were running on his head. But  he was really worried about her as well and now he feel really bad. He was indeed jealous but also relief that nothing else happened between them.

He was hurt, his love for so long, got a mark from someone else. She don't know, he know her from a long time. Nor did the third person.

Mainwhile Yn was now a little too far from them. She no more can see them.

She wapped the tears with the back of her wrist, before they can slip on her cheeks.

'How can he thinks of me like that! And han shout at me! I will never talk to them! They are not my friends anymore!' she thought as she continues to walk.

'I will tell Felix everything, when I meet him, he will scold them for shouting at me!'

Yn continue to plan her little revenge on both while stomping on her feet while walking, like a kid. She stop when she look around and found nothing but sand.

'Where I'm I?'
She ask her self and look back and front.

"Here you are!" someone hug me, from behind, making me startled. "I thought we lost you!"
Han appeared out of nowhere with Minho behind him.

But Yn was still angry at them, she don't hug him back and push him lightly instead.

"What wrong?"
Han ask, when she push him away.

She don't say anything but sit on the sand a little far from them with a pout.

"Are you still mad?"
Minho ask, in return she nood not looking at them. They sigh, to say together.

"We are really sorry." But she don't said anything.

"Look Yn. We were really worried that's why we shout at you, please forgive us now." Han sit down behind her, and wrap his hands around her. But she push him away.

Yn shook her head still not meeting there gaze.
Minho sigh and come Infront of her.

He put his hands on his pocket and say.

"So what should we do for your forgiveness?" She finally look at lee know.

"You will do everything?" He nood.
"Everything." She sit on the sand with leg crossed and look at them both up and down.

"What you want?" She smirk at Han question. "Kiss." They held a confused face, before asking.

"Kiss? You?" Yn shook her head with an 'aahm!'.

"Each other." "Excuse me!?" They look at her, before looking at each other with bewildered eyes.

"We will not!"
They shout. "You have to! You say you will do everything!" She whine.

"Everything but that!" Minho shout.
She make a crying face, and fake a sob.

"Y-you both a-are a liers!"

"Don't cry!" Han melt at her, and hug her. She hold his shirt in her fist and said, with her fake tears.

"I will not, I-if you both k-kiss."