Chapter 2: On The Trail

In the medical ward of Babylonia, the Commandant along with Liv and Lee sat in the medical room, waiting for a update on Lucia and Noble's condition. Liv shows signs of worry for her two teammates, while Lee remains stoic, his arms crossed. On the other hand, the Commandant was looking at Noble's files again, this time with some of the black ink remove by her personally. 

Commander Andra: Found in a cryopod within a facility near the border wall of the former Cosmodrome?  And this discovery was founded by.... The Purifying Force? 

The Commandant silently read, gaining new information about her new recruit. 

As the trio waited, other Constructs went by, some of them small talking or whispering about previous events.

Construct 1: Have you heard of rumors? Communications intercepted that the Corrupted are speaking of a "Demon." 

Construct 2: Demon? That sounds like nonsense bro. Besides it could be a bait for a trap.

Construct 1: I'm serious! Reports from the former Cosmodrome stated that a single Construct managed to wiped a massive wave of Corrupted! Plus I heard that some of Corrupted flee in terror just by the sight of him!

Construct 2: Hold on, didn't that report came from our Elite Forces?

Construct 1: Correct, but here's the fact, it wasn't one of the elites that held them off.

Construct 2: You kidding...

Construct 1: Nope, as a matter of fact. Some theorizes it was the new guy that arrived yesterday.

Construct 2: There's no way that the FNG is this "Demon" the Corrupted are speaking of.

Construct 1: Who knows. It's just rumors after all. 

The Constructs' conversation immediately gets the Commandant's attention. "Demon", the Cosmodrome, Corrupted fleeing just in a sight of a Construct? Those were the questions she had in mind, but she had to put them aside for later. After all, her focus now is the condition of her Constructs.

Soon after, the doors to the ward open, revealing Ghost who floats right out.

The Commandant perks up, looking to the A.I.

Commander: How are they?

Ghost: For starters, Lucia's condition is stable with no signs of the Punishing Virus in her.

Hearing the news, both the Commandant and Liv let out a sigh of relief. However...

Lee: What about Noble?

Ghost: Noble... will take longer then expected. The overcharge had caused some major damage to his systems, frying some of his components. Luckily, as we speak the engineers are nearly finish with the repairs. 

Commander Andra: ...Can we see them?

Ghost: As a matter of fact, yes. Come right in.

Immediately after, the trio enters the room and were greeted by the sight of Lucia in one of the beds. Lucia immediately notices their presences and look towards them and smile.

Commander Andra: How are you feeling?

Lucia: I'm feeling fine, Commandant. Thanks to you.

Commander Andra: Ah, don't worry about it. After all, I'm your Commandant, and you're my responsibility. 

Liv: But where's Noble?

Liv asks, the fifth member of Gray Raven is nowhere to be seen in the room.

Lucia: Oh, he's just over-