The man has a face that looks as hard as stone, tired brown eyes, and a frown upon his lips. He wore normal formal attire, with a long brown leather coat and brown leather boots to match.

        My father stands up beaming more then he usually does, "Since Artemis is here, let me introduce everyone," my father turns towards King Heinrich,
"King Heinrich of the kingdom Styles, our loyal ally, father to Prince Harry and Prince Kit." Kit smiles at my fathers words, Harry keeps his head down.

"King Edward of the kingdom Gantrick, father to Prince Hyacinthus," My father turns towards Percy's father,

"The Duke of Raveryn Aciano, father to The Duke of Raveryn Percy."

"Now, Artemis, you may choose where you want to sit." My father looks at me, obviously hoping for a certain choice, but I haven't got a clue what he wants. I look at everyone, and set my eyes on Kit who has hopeful eyes. I shuffle my way over to Kit and he scoots to the next chair, so I will be between him and Harry. I quietly sit down, and smile at my father, he nods to me in approval. "Now, I am hungry, so let us eat!" My fathers smiles raising a glass, everyone joins in continuing to chatter.

          Harry hasn't looked at me once since I have sat down, but I haven't tried to converse with him either. Kit has been keeping me busy with our usual funny banter, but I've noticed the other boys as well. Hyacinthus and I have locked eyes a few times, he has a sweeter side showing today with his father here, maybe he knocked some sense into him. Percy and I have exchanged a few looks, not enough to get an idea with how he is feeling though. I feel movement from Harry's side along with whispering.

"So-" Harry mumbles starting out, but seems to gain confidence, "what do you usually eat for breakfast?"

"That's how you start a conversation?" I grin, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, actually." Harry smirks, leaning on his elbow, his face getting closer to mine

"Eggs sunny side up, with toast. What about yourself?" I look down at my place, placing my fork in my mouth while looking at his vivid green gaze.

"I don't really eat breakfast." Harry shrugs, going back to eating his food.

And that's where it ended, he decided to examine every bit of food on his plate rather than to talk to me.

         My Uncle Baron comes rushing in whispering to My Father and King Heinrich. My father stands excusing himself, King Heinrich whispers to Harry and excuses himself as well. I stand patting Kit on the shoulder, and begin to walk out of the greenhouse. I feel a hand touch mine, I turn around to see Percy. "Can I show you something?" Percy nervously looks at me with his beautiful coffee brown eyes. "Sure." I say quickly, holding his hand. 

    "Percy!" I chirp, "Where are you taking me?!" I giggle, Percy's strong hands over my eyes.

"We are almost there, just a few steps more." I count the steps we take one, two, three, four and we stop. "Okay, keep your eyes closed and no peeking." I feel his hands leave my eyes, and hear footsteps walking away from me and a door close. "Open." Percy whispers, I open my eyes to see that we're in my chambers but also standing in front of me is a painting of a beautiful red headed woman, looking out a window. She's wearing a long lilac dress with white gloves reaching her elbows and looking quite confident.

"Percy," I'm speechless looking at the art, "this is beautiful. Did you paint this?" I look at him wide eyed.

"Y-yeah," he coughs a stutter out, "I did, I finished it last night." Percy takes long strides to me, "It's you." I look at him speechless,

"me?" I point at the painting in disbelief.

"You. I couldn't sleep last night after our conversation, so I decided to paint the girl I was thinking about all night." Percy moves his hands to my cheeks and I feel my cheeks burn at the sensation.

The Kingdoms Arrangement  [H.S]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara