"hi" india walked in the kitchen sitting at the island. "hey" kiara greeted remembering she promised jay she would be cordial and after the sex she got last night she didn't mind.

she didn't want to but once upon a time india was her best and only friend. they told each other everything, so she knew how hard it was for her when her parents weren't on good terms.

which was often.

ciara decided on not greeting back. she honestly had no reason to be nice to her, especially since her dms were full of threats by this same girl.

"what y'all making" india asked clasping her hands together sitting them on the island.

"chicken and rice" kiara answered bluntly before drinking her apple juice. "in the morning?" india laughed.

"cravings" kiara nodded. "so um... how far along are you" she asked cece. cece just looked at her before looking away not answering.

she was rude first, cece could be worse.

"what about you ki?" india asked trying to pry information. "i'll be eight months in a few days" she forced a smile.

she didn't understand why india was as being nice but she wouldn't fall for it.
okay

"you have a name for it?" she asked and kiara nodded while india looked like she was waiting.

"him...and jj" she said lowly. "jj? girl when we was friends you was thinking all typa crazy names for yo baby and all you came up with was...jj?" india tilted her head slighty.

"well actually his first name starts with a J and so does his middle so," she shrugged watching cece fix her a plate.

her mouth watered looking at it. for the chicken ciara had did sweet bourbon chicken.

"not even a K name?" she asked since her name started with a K and markeese's nickname also started with a K being 'keese'. she was dead set on him being the father of her child.

she didn't have a clue in the world.

"no, i wanna break that tradition cause literally all of are names are K" she explained while ciara passed her a plate.

"did you want some?" kiara raised her eyebrows with a full mouth and india shook her head no "you wasn't gone get nun anyways i was just showing hospitality" she said once she swallowed her food.

"wassup ki, cece, devil" kari side eyed india. "child" india replied the same way as notti and ddot came in too

"where dd" cece asked. "knocked out on the floor, nigga got his mouth wide opened slobbing and shit." ddot explained making them laugh.

"what y'all cookin" kari sat at the island followed by ddot and notti. "we wanted chicken and rice" kiara frowned slighty.

"pregnancy is a strange thing" notti mumbled. "i want some" ddot spoke looking over. "fasho fasho here" kiara passed him plate so he could fix it himself.

"ki can you shut the fuck up". jay walked in with a attitude and kiara cocked her head back. "bitch it's morning, you and yo girlfriend can leave now" she snapped back.

she didn't give a fuck if he had a attitude. she could match it and be worse so he was more safe to shut the fuck up.

"for what." he looked her dead in the eye with a straight face. "cause you coming in here wit a attitude like a bitch did something to you, nigga you in my shit don't tell me to shut the fuck up like you run me." she snapped.

everybody looked between them.

"kiara i don't give a fuck- good! don't give a fuck get the fuck out my shit. acting like i forced you to come here nigga you came here asking me. never forget" she cut him off clearing.