"Oh, Chris! Hi!" I giggled. "Your hair is so pretty! Are we going home? C-Can we cuddle?"

"Yeah, we're going home buddy." He smiled.

"Yay! C-Can you carry me? I-I feel funny." I hiccuped.

"Uh, I don't think I'm strong enough, Noah. How about—"

"I can carry you?" Alek asked.

"No I don't want you touch me. You hurt me."

"Anthony, would you mind? I'll explain everything later."

"Yeah, baby. Come on Noah. Let's get you in the truck, okay?"

I held my arms out and held on really tight! Anthony was so strong lifting me off the ground like I was a feather!

"Wow, you're strong!" I yelled excitedly.

"Hey! Don't be flirting with my man!" Chris said playfully.

I gasped. "I don't flirt! That's so silly!"

"Oh my god you are so cute, Noah!" Chris laughed.

"I know, i'm the cutest!" I blushed and crossed my legs up on the seat.

"We're going home soon. Buckle your seatbelt, okay?" Anthony spoke sternly.

"Okay!" I said happily and watched the three of them talking then I got bored so I started playing with the window, pressing the button up and down. The sound it makes is so funny!

Anthony got in the driver's seat and Chris got in the front. I was waiting for him to start driving but the door beside me opened.

"What is he doing in here?" I frowned.

"We're giving him a ride, babe. Do you want to play on my phone? I have some fun games you'll like." Chris said tauntingly so of course I had to say yes!

"Fine, gimme!" I huffed, holding my hand out.

When I took the phone I glanced over at Alek and stuck my tongue out at him.

We were driving for a while when I started to feel funny.

"My tummy doesn't feel good." I whined.

"Are you going to be sick?" Someone asked.

"U-Um yeah I think— I think I have to be sick." I held my hand over my mouth.

I think the truck stopped because someone was opening my door. I puked over a nice pair of black shoes.

When I looked up after, I saw it was Alek. I giggled like crazy!

"What, you think that's funny?" Alek sounded upset but he was smiling.

I nodded quickly. "Mhmmm."

"Guess I deserve that, don't I." He chuckled. "Are you feeling better, baby boy?"

He asked so quietly I could barely hear him, but I did. On one hand him calling me that name made me feel really nice! But on the other, it made me want to puke again.

I chose the second one.

"I sorry." I cried. "I n-need water my throat hurt."

I flinched at Alek's hand touching my face. It didn't make me feel better! "Don't touch!" I glared.

"Sorry, I-I'm sorry." He backed away at the speed of light with his hands up.

"It's probably best you don't touch him right now, Alek. I don't know what happened with you guys but you're clearly making him feel uneasy." Chris said in a mean voice.