11} Midnight Scores

Start from the beginning

"You guys look like the wiggles in tuxes," Sarah said somewhat sternly as the others burst out laughing.

After letting out the last giggles, the group go into the school building. From there, they head to the gymnasium, where the dance is being held. Just going down the hallway you could feel the heavy beats on your hands and feet, see the dazzling party lights the more you go down it, and hear the loud music play. The moment they all stepped into the gym, they were immediately blinded by the fantastic lights displayed all over. Students danced here and there, while others chilled by the walls drinking some punch. It looked so good.

"Woo! Let's go dance!!!" Tessy exclaimed loudly, before grabbing simon's arm and dragging him into the gigantic crowd of teens.

"Huh? Tessy wait-" Simon tried saying while he tried to get loose of Tessy's strong grip. Everyone chuckled as the 2 slowly disappeared into the crowd.

"Welp, I'm gonna join Tessy, who's coming with me?" Sophie asked the others. In the end, Sophie, Asher, Emilia, and Bella went into the crowd. This leaving Sarah, Isabelle, Benjamin, Brandy and Maya at the entrance.

"Benjamin why don't we go dance?" Isabelle asked.

"Oh, sure!" Benjamin replied happily, leaving Sarah, Brandy and Maya now.

"Geez, everyone is now leaving us one by one," Maya says, Sarah and Brandy nodding in agreement.

The 3 stay quiet for a moment, not exactly sure on what to do now that they're here. Brandy then takes a big breath in, and letting out a huge exhale, Sarah and Maya giving him the 'Wtf you doing bro' look.

"Maya," Brandy starts, Maya looking at him contently, "D-do you wanna dance.. together?" He stuttered shyly, Maya chuckling at his cute gesture.

"No need to be so shy about it, of course I do!" Maya replies, Brandy smiling as Maya wrapped her arm around his. They then walk off into the crowd, chatting away already. Then, Maya stops in her tracks.

"Wait, Sarah will you be ok by yourself?" She asked her friend, who was still standing at the entrance.

"Don't worry, I'll find someone to hang out with!" Sarah reassured her friend. The 2 then walk off again, leaving Sarah all by herself.

Wow, Sarah, you must be so stupid, Sarah's mind said to her. Really? Find someone to hang out with? Who will it be, huh?

She shook her head, before going into the big crowd. At first, she got shoved a bit as she squeezed through all the people before making it to the punch table. There, she found Kyle, making himself a cup of the punch.

"Hey Kyle," Sarah said to her friend, who turned around surprised.

"Oh, hi Sarah!" Kyle replied happily, giving Sarah a hug. "Did you just get here?" He asked.

"Yeah, but everyone sort of 'ditched' me, so I don't know what to do, really." She explained.

"Well, I don't have no one to hang with right now, so you can stay with me!" Kyle reassured, Sarah face brightened up.

"Heh, Thanks!" Sarah replied happily, before grabbing a cup of punch for herself, too.

The 2 then go over to a wall, chatting away while aggressively sipping down the delicious punch.

Meanwhile, Brandy and Maya were in the middle of the gym, doing a bunch of goofy-ahh dance moves but having so much fun, too. After a couple minutes, the 2 began getting tired.

"Geez, I'm getting tired already," Brandy rasped while trying to catch his breath, Maya agreeing.

"Wanna go get some punch?" Maya asked, Brandy nodded as the 2 left the middle.