Another Poem

I'm in pain, physically and mentally. You see, I hurt my arm somehow and it’s starting to mess with me. It starts in my hand, a tingly sensation, but it numbs my whole arm. Until the tingle turns into static on the tv. It gets louder, and the louder it gets the more my heart stops talking to my brain, as they need to communicate but, I know it won't ease the pain so we all stay silent, but silence is the loudest sound of all. It feels like whispering in an empty hall. Staring at a blank wall. It’s nothing. Nothing like before, there is no open door, I’m in a cell, a prison with no windows. I can't see the beauty of autumn's leaves when the wind blows.
   Silence. The static gets louder but all I know is silence. The silence is angry, for, I treat her like a war because she only knows violence, her name is Silence.  HER NAME IS SILENCE. Like a scream when you can’t make a sound, crying when no one else is around, silence. The voice in my head sneaks past her “ What the hell are you trying to make this last for!?” Silence threatens him with an evil stare. This is why relatioships don’t work, no one ever cares, except Silence.
   Silence has an opinion each time she shares it with you but we know she's not right, so we see her through,  and now she's like a piece of glass or an open book so easy to read but she's so beautiful when shattered  into every single tiny piece. Silence.
      As we carefully pick up those shards of glass we feel some pain and it reminds us of the past. Without violence. The time when we didn’t know Silence. We didn’t know she was loud but now that we hear her we don’t stick around, we can’t help but fear her.
So, Silence if you hear me, which I know you do. You’re so loud when you run your mouth which is why I can’t trust you. Can’t trust you like I thought I did way back when I was just a kid. Her name is Silence. Silence.

-

      ( this isn’t about my arm)

Again by yours truly 😊. How are you all feeling today? Drink water and get lots of rest, my lovely little flowers. 💐