Chapter 3; His family is here..For what?

“His family isn’t here and they won’t show up.”

“Huh, why?”

“They. Don’t. Care,” Hinata slides into the conversation, “They don’t give a damn about him… They aren’t here, they won’t be here and they never were here, not for him.”

“Hina-chan calm down, please…” Emma pleas quietly.

“CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN?! IT’S NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND WHO’S IN THE E.R FOR TRYING TO KILL THEMSELF, AND YOU WANT TO TELL  ME  TO “Calm down” WHAT THE FUCK, EMMA..!”

“Hina-chan I’m just saying, maybe be more worried about him rather than the fact that his parents aren’t here right now.”

“His parents aren’t here right now” Hina mocks Emma makinig Mikey and Draken a little upset, “ They aren’t going to show up unless they get paid to,  Emma, they don’t care, at all…”

“What do you mean, Tachibana-chan?” Matsuno asks, trying to be respectful.

(reminder Baji is still alive and in Toman, he doesn’t leave until the meeting which in this story has not happened yet, therefore Chifuyu and Takemichi aren’t friends)

“He got kicked out. His mom didn’t want him the way he was so she got rid of him… They think he’s useless.. A disappointment, even.” Hina says, getting even more quiet, “ they treat him like he doesn’t exist…..”

“But he’s their son! Hina, they have to love him! W-What kind of parent would leave their child on purpose?!” Emma asks confused as to why someone would ditch such an innocent, abstinent, pure child. Why did they not want Takemichi? He’s nice, innocent, caring, and for the most part honest. She sees him as her own child sometimes.. The childish way he puffs out his cheeks when trying to keep a secret, or when he talks in a nervous manner as his eyes wander around a room, when he wants to dance with one of his friends the second ‘his song’ comes on. She loves him like a son, and will treat him as such.

The doors open opposite to the E.R and guess who they see.. Are those?.. No. It can’t be… Takemichi’s parents?!

The Tachibana family is shocked for just a moment, until Masato Tachibana puts handcuffs on the ‘adults’ who just walked in. 

" You are under arrest for child abuse and neglect."

Short chapter. Love you all. 381 words.