Chapter 1: Part2: "Bring it back in one piece"

Start from the beginning

Kiara's lips part his, begging for him to taste her more.

He takes this in, and steps closer until there is no air left between them and their chests meet, his heavy boots clashing against her muddy sneakers, and his white dirtied shirt that clings on to him pressed against her wet top. His hand comes up and he spreads his fingers along her waist, digging them into the small of her back as he holds her firmly.

His mouth moves over hers, clashing like waves, his heart beat intense he swears he feels his blood thrumming, and it thuds in his ears.

The way he kisses... Ki can feel herself disappearing... it's just her and him... everything else vanished... she can't even remember why she had been here... what she was here for, what she was supposed to do... never mind she was here to talk to Sarah.

Her heart full, beating in full force... she could feel his racing too...

He runs a hand further down her waist and along her leg, tugging her up higher, and into him.

He only stops when they hear whistling, interrupting their moment.

JJ instantly looks up, panting as his eyes search and look around.

His laugh is dry, clearly showing his annoyance when his eyes come across JohnB and Pope nearing them with their boards.

"Top of the morning to you too, boys." JJ spits, sarcastically, flashing them an annoyed look as he takes a step back. "Now you two pervs wouldn't happen to know what happened to my weed I left sitting under my bed, right?"

Typical JJ, diverting... just on the off chance 'this' could become very uncomfortable- Kiara thinks to herself.

The boys give him a look, then Pope flashes him an amused grin.

"You mean the one you smoked last night?"

"Nah, man, you know that's not the only I had."

JJ walks off patting Pope's back as he picks up his own board and continues to jabber with him over this particular question, leaving JohnB and Kiara standing alone watching on.

Kiara takes the opportunity.

"Didn't see Pope out there with you."

JohnB turns to her and he cracks her a grin.

"Didn't notice JJ also just sticking his tongue in your-"

"Ok stop."

He laughs.

"Yeah, he was a little further out."

"Ah." She nods understandingly. Her eyes dart around. "So, where is Sarah?"

JohnB looks at her confused. "She's with Wheezie, why?"

"Just wondering." she replies... she decides that maybe right now wouldn't be the best time to explain... she'd just explain to the group later, she also didn't want to risk any complications.

"Yeah," JohnB says as his gaze returns to the ocean again watching the boys run in. "I tried to get her out here- the swells are epic... but she replied with a big N.O." he exhails disappointedly. Then his eyes return to her more seriously. "Wheezie apparently needed her. Something about Rafe and Rose getting into another huge argument about god knows what." he sounds annoyed as he says this.

"Oh." Ki replies, eyes sweeping away. "Well... well I sort of need to talk to her."

"You can borrow the Twinkie?" he suggests, with a little playful smile. "Parked it right there." He points to a shack a few meters away. "Mind if JJ stays and catches some waves with us, though?" he waggles his brows at her teasingly.

"Nah. Keep him."

JohnB's grin broadens, cracking his knuckles as he picks up his board again.

"Just let him know I won't be long... I want to catch some of these gnarly waves out here today too." she calls out, running and watching him over her shoulders as she heads for his little van.

He returns a grin, watching as she gets in and starts the engine.

"Just return it in one piece!" He yells after her as he watches her drive away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys, I wrote this quickly hope it came out ok. Next part will have Rafe, Topper, Kiara, and Sarah. May take me over a week to write the next part. And sorry if the intimate parts may have come cheesy! I will look over it again tomorrow! Thank you all for reading, and please comment about anything, I do love feedback! Xxx all