"Foudre Arc!" 

Getting slammed onto her back and get bounced into the air and was hit by a kick before getting sent into the air as Ky performed an upward slash which sent him into air. Kiana landing some distance away slowly got up from where she was and was surprised to see Ky standing where he had landed instead of charging at her. 

Ky in an open stance pointed at Kiana and said,

"Come on, show me what you've got!" 

Rushing at Ky she  began her offensive, sending a kick, swinging her left arm around with gun's in hand, sent a short punch forward, sending rotating kick and finally performing a roundhouse kick meant to clock Ky in the head.  Ky sidestepping the kick, moving to the side of the swipe, stepped back to dodge the punch, ducking under both kicked before sending his elbow into her stomach and performing Dire Éclat again. Sending her on her back away from him again. 

Kiana managing to recover pretty quickly fired both of her guns at Ky. Unloading nearly her entire mag, but it proved useless. Just as she began firing Ky brought his arm around in a circle with lightning following the path of his hand. Finishing the rotation he fired out an arrow of pure lightning, calling out, 

"Sacred Edge!" 

The arrow collided with the bullets and kept going. Whenever a bullet came in contact with Sacred Edge the would either knocked off course or being eviscerated by the lightning. Kiana seeing this was barely able to bring her arms up to try and block the arrow. 

When Sacred Edge hit Kiana's arms, it was some of the most pain she had felt in a long time. The lightning coursed through her arms as they were rendered almost completely numb. 

Then Kiana saw Ky once more performing the same motion as another arrow came towards her as it slammed into her chest. Though it was less painful than the previous one she could still feel an immense pain as the force from the arrow sent her into the barrier around the arena. 

Falling down from where she was, the only think that Kiana could feel was the pain in her chest as she struggled to get up. 

Looking up from where she was, she was surprised to see Ky reaching his hand out to her and his sword sheathed at his waist. Saying to her, 

"I think that's enough, you've taken quite a beating." 

Taking his hand Kiana was pulled to her feet by Ky as he led her to where Himeko was to take her to the medical bay. Watching her as she and Himeko eventually disappeared out of sight, Ky made his way to where everyone else was. The girl that he didn't recognize was the first to speak to him, 

"That was pretty impressive, you were in control of the fight the entire time." 

"Thank you, though I wouldn't say that display can be considered impressive." 

Now that he was closer he was capable of properly seeing the girl, she had purplish-blue hair, pale skin, and blue eyes . She was currently wearing a blue and white qipao with navy leggings and leather boots, along with red glasses. 

"I would have to disagree with you, but let's not get into an argument as soon as we meet

"I would have to disagree with you, but let's not get into an argument as soon as we meet. My name is Fu Hua." 

"Nice to meet Fu Hua, my name is Ky Kiske. I would assume you are a student here as well." 

"You assume correct, I am the class monitor."

"Well class monitor what made you decide to watch the duel." 

"I saw the principal heading in the direction of the training area and when I asked her what she was doing, she told me that she was going to oversee a fight between Kiana and a new student. I was interested in who the new students combat capabilities and I am not disappointed in what I saw." 

"Your too kind, I'm quite certain that I could give a better display of my abilities." 

"That will not be necessary, your duel alone convinces me your a skilled warrior." 

Mei who had been silent the entire time suddenly spoke up, 

"I didn't know you were that skilled Ky, where did you learn to fight like that?" 

Turning his attention to Mei, Ky responded to her question, 

"I have been fighting for the majority of my life, so I guess it's like second nature to me know. I owe most of the techniques I learned to my master. Who is far more skilled than I could ever hope to be." 

"I see." 

Getting up from where he was, Ky addressed Fu Hua, 

"It was a pleasure meeting you Fu Hua, I hope to see you around soon." 

"Likewise Ky Kiske." 

From where she was Theresa called out to Ky, 

"Make sure to get back by 3. The tailors coming and we need to get your measurements!" 

"I understand." 

Leaving the area Ky made his way to the training rooms. Going to one of the terminals, he selected the difficulty that he wanted and watched as enemies began slowly materializing. Once all had finished, he began charging at them. 

Author's notes: Anyone who knows the notations for any the moves that Ky does gets a cookie. Hopefully the way that I wrote the battle doesn't make it seem like Ky's a Gary Sue. If there is any criticisms that you feel like sharing message me through Wattpad and I will do my best to fix them.