Chapter 1

Located in mountains that surround Soukai city is a group of Honkai beasts, one Templar, two Chariots, four Seraph's, and sixteen zombies of various types. The group was heading in the general direction of  the city when a flash of lightning could be seen, and the Templar-class was bisected. This alerted the group of a presence but before they could discover what it was, the two Chariots fall as well. As the beasts watched for any sign of their attacker, a bolt of lightning takes out four of the zombies.

 Revealing the source of the lightning, a young man with blue eyes and long blond hair tied into a ponytail. With him he carried a white thin bladed sword that still crackled with electricity, and on his back was a white and blue rifle. The remaining beasts locked and onto the man and charged, his response as a swift upward slash that sent him up along with easily slicing through the heads of two  of the Seraph's. Once he landed followed up with a powerful downward slash imbued with electricity killing the rest of the Seraph's and two more zombies.  

The rest of the zombies were each dealt with in a swift fashion, either by quick strikes of his sword or powerful lightning attacks. Once all of the Honkai beasts were killed the young man sheathed his sword in the scabbard that was attached to his belt and let out a deep sigh. Taking one last look to make sure none had survived before heading along in the direction of Soukai city. He didn't make it far before he heard a slow clap behind him, turning his head to see a tall woman with red hair and orange eyes wearing what appeared to be a modified military uniform. The unknown woman speaks first,

"I must say, that was quite impressive, you managed to take down a decently large group of Honkai beasts in less than a minute." 

Turning all the way around to face the woman and examining her, he notices she has a great sword on her. With a quizzical look on his face replied, 

"Is there anything you need miss?"  

With a chuckle she says, 

"Where are my manners, the name's Murata Himeko." 

"Nice to meet you Ms. Himeko my name is Ky Kiske." 

"Well Ky I must say your pretty skilled, and you look pretty young as well. You can't be over twenty years old."

"Why thank you, I'm 17." 

Her face changes to slight surprise at his age and gave a hearty laugh. Ky tilts his head in confusion at her reaction and asks, 

"Is there something wrong?"

Himeko stops laughing and looks at him, 

"Oh nothing, just based off your performance I'd say that you are at least as powerful as a A-rank Valkyrie." 

Shrugging Ky says, 

"It was nothing, those were same basic Sacred Order techniques, nothing special." 

The surprise now clearly showing on Himeko's face, she is rendered speechless. Ky taking this as his due leave but not before saying, 

"If that's all you need I will be taking my leave," stopping as he reaches her position, "it was pleasure meeting you. I hope we will be capable of meeting again soon." 

Himeko watches him as he makes his way back into the forrest heading into the direction of Soukai City. Watching as he slowly disappears into the undergrowth of the forrest. 

Authors notes: 

I hope that the dialogue that I wrote matches the characters. If not feel free to tell me if  I am and I will attempt to make it correct. Also who do you think would serve as a good love interest for Ky not that Dizzy doesn't exist. I want to try to get his character arc as close as possible to the original version. I welcome anything as long as there is a goof reason and I am capable of writing it. Another thing is I am going to try to add as many Guilty Gear characters into this story, as long as they make sense I am willing to add them. I already have two in mind to put in.