I also know Eloise well enough to know that she'll accuse me of working her to get her in bed, because I knew who she was just to fuck with her mind.

Obviously, that wasn't the case. Had I known it was Eloise, that night would never have happened. But it did. And now my dick refuses to let me forget about that night. And that's pissing me off.

I need a distraction—a good fucking distraction.

Tonight's masquerade night at The Night Lovers Club. Just the kind of distraction I need. Even though I've never picked up a woman during masquerade night, tonight's different, and I'm in a situation I've never been in before. So, I'll just have to go in there and pick up some random chick with a spectacular body, bring her to a room, and fuck the woman—fucking her hard until I know Eloise is out of my mind and to teach my dick that he is not for one woman but for many.

The only thing is, I'm not one to fuck anyone without a face. I need to see who my dick is thriving to please, and without a face, that can't happen. In addition to fucking a woman more than once is a no-no for me.

Fuck.

All day I contemplated what to do. And finally, I gave up thinking after seeing the time. I have a tux fitting tonight for Rory's wedding. And since Aaron is more like me, maybe I can get him to talk some fucking sense into me.

Only when I noticed I had left earlier than I needed to. I did something out of character for me; instead of just heading straight to get fitted, my Range Rover turned in the opposite direction—to the office—an hour before everyone left, which meant I'll run into Eloise.

Since Eloise will still be at the office, I know just how this will go in my favor—finally. And by her picking a fight with me in front of all her co-workers, everyone in the office will see just how insane she is, and they'll be begging that she be fired. Yeah, yeah, I know. Wishful thinking. But with Eloise raising my blood pressure to the point I'll blow, it'll give me all the fuel I'll need to go to the club and find a woman to fuck her out of my system—and regretting nothing.

This is perfect!

"Hello, Callum. What brings you on by this early in the day?" Benson, the security guard at the door of the skyscraper, asked as he held the door open for me.

"I've got some things to do in the office."

He looked at me strangely.

I looked at Benson as I swung my keyring around my finger, rolling back and forth on the balls of my feet. Trying to come up with a reason why I was here. "Yeah, I know. It's not like me to be here this early to work. But I've got a tux fitting tonight and something going on afterward that I have to get what I need to be done right now."

I don't know why I just gave him an excuse about why I was here; it's none of his concern—to make it sound better, that's why, you idiot.

God, I need a fucking drink.

I saluted Debra, the information desk lady, on the way to the elevators, then as I stepped into it, I hesitantly hit the eighteenth floor. I can't believe I'm about to show Eloise who I am.

This will go over like a fart in church—I just know it.

Something is definitely wrong with me, and I know Emma will immediately call me out on it the second I enter my office space.

And I got just the look I expected to see from her when she heard the door shut behind me. "Callum!" She roared. Looking at me as if she was warning everyone in the office that I was there. And if they're screwing off that, they better make it look like they're working. "What a surprise to see you!" she smiled.