Settling In

Recap:

Jm"Park Yuna and Kim Hanyeol"
Hs"Our new leader, Wait what???? Kim Hanyeol as in alpha of  the sparkling white"
Jm"That's correct"
Hs"Which means you are the most powerful being"
Jm"With me there is a catch as I have a familiar for my vampire self i also have a mate too for the wolf side"
Hs sadly"oh", Excitedly "I am ready to share you"

Now:

Jimin"Hyung will people accept me for who I am"
Hs"First don't call me Hyung call me hobi and of course people will accept you and you should settle in"
Jm"Hyung what about Tae I can't abandon him"
Hs"Vampire are very accept creatures and they will accept both of you "
Jm"I'll talk to Sehun"
Hs"you are the 2nd wolf I met not on a battle field"
Jm: first must be namjoon"
Hs "Jinnie's familiar"

Jimin"Hyung will people accept me for who I am"Hs"First don't call me Hyung call me hobi and of course people will accept you and you should settle in"Jm"Hyung what about Tae I can't abandon him"Hs"Vampire are very accept creatures and they will a...

Jimin"Hyung but will you accept someone who has been raped"
Hs"who did that "
Jimin"when I was kidnapped I did everything to protect tae and gave my virginity to them"

A loud crash was heard

Tae yelled " You did what to protect me"
Jm"I'm sorry I had too or they would have killed you Apollo I couldn't lose you"
Jin"Who were they "
Tae"the shadow pack"
Jin" I will annihilate the entire pack"
Jm"Hyung I will do that I want to create my pack with vampire and wolves also half wolves, I'm an alpha, Tae is a Beta "
Tae"yes Hyung"
Hobi" Then I'll be you first in command "
Jm"but"
Hs"I'll join your pack"
Jin"let's talk to Sehun about this tae you both enjoy ''
Hobi " I must tell you that I might be strong but at the end of the day I am submissive"
Jm"it's okay daddy will pleasure you after we spend sometime together atleast"

Tae yelled " You did what to protect me"Jm"I'm sorry I had too or they would have killed you Apollo I couldn't lose you"Jin"Who were they "Tae"the shadow pack"Jin" I will annihilate the entire pack"Jm"Hyung I will do that I want to create my pack ...

Hs" Of course daddy "
Jm" I don't think you have to share me "
Hs"why"
Jm" Well My mate will mostly reject me"
Hs" no problem then it's more for me"

Hs" what is your wolf name"
Jm"Artemis"
.
.
.
Jimin" Hobi"
Hs"Babe it's been 4 months  when are we going to make love"
Jimin" Today my love but first come with me"
.
.
.
.
.
Jimin took him some place and gave him a tour.
Jm"This is my pack"