Growing family

One month later, Yoongi was comfortably settled on the couch, indulging in a hearty meal of spaghetti with meatballs, ice cream, tteokbokki, and bibimbap, all prepared by Jimin himself.

"Son, isn't that too much for you to eat?" Yuna asked, concerned. "Will you be able to finish all of it?"

Yoongi pouted, his eyes filling with tears. "You're calling me fat," he accused.

"No, son, I didn't," Yuna tried to explain.

Before she could finish, Jimin burst into the room. "Baby, are you okay?" he asked, wrapping Yoongi in a comforting hug.

Yoongi continued to cry, his tears flowing freely.

"What happened, princess?" Jimin asked, gently wiping away Yoongi's tears.

"She called me fat," Yoongi sobbed.

Jimin glared at his mother. "What happened, Mom?" he demanded.

"I didn't call him fat," Yuna protested. "I asked if he could finish all of it."

"You indirectly called him fat," Jimin retorted.

Jimin kneeled down and kissed Yoongi's belly affectionately. "Princess, you're not getting fat. You're growing our puppies in there. You're carrying three lives in that belly, babe," he said, his voice filled with love and admiration.

Before anyone could react, Kai burst into the room, his face filled with worry. "Hyung, Hobi fainted," he exclaimed.

Jimin's heart sink. "Where is he?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

"In the room," Kai replied.

Jimin rushed to Hoseok's side, his heart pounding in his chest. Hoseok was lying on the bed, his eyes closed.

"Baby, what happened?" Jimin asked, his voice filled with fear.

Hoseok opened his eyes, tears streaming down his face. "I'm so sorry, baby," he said.

"What happened?" Jimin asked again, his voice gentle.

"I am pregnant too." Hoseok replied, his voice filled with pain.

Jimin's heart ached for Hoseok. "It's okay, sweetie," he said, comforting his mate. "You scared me."

"Sorry, Daddy," Hoseok replied, his voice filled with regret.

"Don't worry," Jimin said. "I will give you no mercy tonight for what you caused."

A mischievous glint appeared in Jimin's eyes, and Hoseok couldn't help but giggle.

"My second baby will also have a baby," Jimin said, his voice filled with excitement.

Soobin, who had been observing the scene, smiled. "He is a month pregnant with twins," he announced, showing Jimin an ultrasound image.

Jimin's eyes widened in disbelief as he examined the image. Tears of joy streamed down his face.

"I'm so happy," he cried. "I'm going to be a dad."

As Jimin and Hoseok prepared to welcome their new additions to the family, they were filled with a sense of overwhelming joy and anticipation. The future was uncertain, but they were ready to face it together, hand in hand.