A Twist of Fate

As Yoongi lay unconscious in Hoseok's lap, his parents and Hanyeol emerged from the shadows. The scent of a baby emanating from Yoongi caught their attention.

A sudden slap jolted Yoongi awake, and Hana's furious voice filled the air. "You jerk, you got him pregnant," she screamed. "I know you did that intentionally to get my pack."

Jimin, his patience wearing thin, responded firmly. "Luna, please don't talk nonsense. I can't tolerate that."

Hana's anger intensified. "Yes, you are also a slut like your goddamn mother who slept with a wolf," she spat.

Hanyeol could no longer stand his mother's insults. "DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT MY EX AND MY SON," he roared, his voice filled with rage.

Mingyu, witnessing the escalating conflict, remained silent, knowing the fault lay with his wife. Han's love for Yuna was undeniable, far surpassing any feelings he had for Seol-hwa.

Hana, oblivious to her husband's pain, continued to lash out. "Han, YOU HAVE A GOD-DAMN MATE AND YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE. PLUS SHE IS MY FRIEND," she yelled.

Just then, a figure emerged from the forest, revealing themselves to be Seol-hwa.

"I want to confess," Seol-hwa began, her voice filled with remorse. "I'm not Hanyeol's mate. I don't know who his mate is. I trapped him to become Luna of the most powerful pack. I'm sorry, but I never understood that pain until Jimin. It took me from here, and my mate was missing for two weeks. Jimin kidnapped her, then I understood the pain."

Hanyeol, overwhelmed by the revelation, broke down in tears. He had been living a lie, believing he was with his true mate.

"YOU DID WHAT?" he cried, his voice filled with anguish. "Why did you do that? WHY?"

Seol-hwa, her eyes filled with guilt, replied, "Namjoon and Jungkook aren't my pups; they belong to some random wolf."

Hanyeol fell to his knees, his heart shattered. Jimin kneeled beside him, offering comfort.

"Hana, Jimin, he is a good guy," Seol-hwa said, her voice filled with sincerity. "He isn't bad. He had many chances to kill me but he didn't. I stabbed him, I disrespected him, I even torched him a bit, but he didn't do anything. I spelled him, but I'm removing the spell. Now go find your mate."

Seol-hwa turned and ran away, leaving behind a trail of destruction and broken hearts.

Jimin turned to Taehyung and Jungkook. "Tae bear, take Yoongi and Hoseok back to our pack," he said. "And Jungkook, would you like to join them?"

Jungkook's eyes lit up. "Are Sejoon and Neojin born?" he asked, referring to Seokjin's twins.

"Yes, baby, now go," Jimin replied. "I'll take Dad to his pack and make sure Yoongi doesn't stress too much."

"Why?" Yoongi asked, his voice weak.

"Hyung, let's go; it's a surprise for you," Jungkook said, pulling Yoongi to his feet.

The group departed for the Peony Trivia Pack, leaving behind a changed landscape.

Yoongi, still reeling from the recent events, found himself in the pack hospital, visiting Jin. He was greeted by the sight of his two newborn children, Sejoon and Neojin, perfect combinations of Jin and Namjoon.

Suddenly, Jungkook pulled Yoongi aside. "Hyung, you need to lie down," he said, concern etched on his face.

Yoongi felt a wave of nausea and rushed to the bathroom, where he vomited. A doctor, Soobin, one of Yeonjun's partners, came to his aid.

As Soobin examined Yoongi, he realized the truth. "You're pregnant," he announced.

Yoongi was shocked. He had never considered the possibility of pregnancy.

"I'm going to be a dad," he whispered, a mix of disbelief and joy filling his heart.

Soobin greeted Yoongi with a warm smile. "Good evening, Hyung. How are you?"

Yoongi, groggy and confused, replied, "I'm confused. Why am I on the bed?"

Before Soobin could answer, Jungkook interrupted. "Check him up fast," he urged.

Soobin nodded and laid Yoongi on the bed. He applied a liquid to Yoongi's stomach and placed a device over it.

An ultrasound image appeared on the screen. Yoongi's eyes widened in disbelief as he stared at the image.

Tears welled up in his eyes. Jungkook captured the image and sent it to Jimin.

Yoongi sobbed uncontrollably. "What happened, Hyung?" Jungkook asked, concerned.

"I'm going to be a dad," Yoongi cried, his voice filled with joy and disbelief.

Soobin smiled. "Hyung, you're having triplets, and you're a month pregnant."

Yoongi's tears flowed even harder. He was overwhelmed with emotion.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, trying to comfort Yoongi.

"I'm so happy," Yoongi sobbed. "But I'm also scared."

"Hyung, Jimin was scared that you would leave him and abort the babies," Jungkook explained.

Jungkook-jimin chat

Jimin, who had received the ultrasound image, was also crying. "I'm so happy," he sobbed. "I'm going to be a dad."

"He is also scared that you won't accept your children," Jungkook continued.

Jimin's tears turned into a smile. "Children? Is he having twins, or is it a typo?" he asked.

"Yoonie is having triplets," Jungkook replied.

Jimin was overwhelmed with joy and excitement. "😱😱😳😳," he exclaimed, his emotions overflowing.

"Tell him I will never do that," Jimin said. "I love my baby too much."