(vol6) changes 40

Start from the beginning

Yang: ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the city of Argus.

**** timeskip brought to you by chibi Yang Carrying both the bike Wagen ****

Yang put her bike in a storage container, their attention was drawn to the sound of a wild inhuman creature.

Nora: CUTE.BOY.OZ!!!!

Nora tackled Oscar to the ground, while the rest of team JN_R. Y/n watched on in the background until he was suddenly pulled into a hug by Jaune.

Jaune: I'm happy you're ok.

Y/n smiled and hugged back.

**** transition ****

The group stepped off the tram, they needed to figure out the next plan of action.

Blake: we should probably start looking for a ship.

Yang: after we've been through I think we should relax a bit.

Oscar: speaking of which, where have guys been staying?

Jaune laughed nervously until a blonde woman holding s baby called out from behind him.

???: there you are!

Everyone looked at Jaune and the woman and put one and two together.

Yang: is that?

Jaune: hey sis.

The scene changes to everyone beginning inside.

Ruby: I can't believe I'm meeting your sister! Oh, I have many questions.

Nora: I'll fill you in later.

Y/n went to a shelf and picked up a  picture frame of Jaune with pigtails holding a sign that said " help" along with his seven sisters.

Jaune: could you guys knock it off?

This made Y/n almost drop the picture but he put it down and began reading a photo album.

Saphron: what? I love telling stories the stories I have about my baby brother.

Saphron pulled Jaune's cheek

Jaune: hey! I am not a baby! That right there is about baby!

Jaune pointed at Adrian who pouted back at him.