Lady manager

The hosts were doing their thing in kimono's as I walked around serving as per usual, giving the hosts more time to do what they usually do. "Oh tamaki, oh dearest tamaki, why are you so beautiful?"

"I'm hoping to catch your eye, even if for just one second."

"Then why is your voice oh so very sweet and mellow?"

"To set your nerves at ease, so that my true feeling might reach your heart."

"Why are your eyes filled with tears every time you look at me?"

"Because your beautiful smile, makes the fountain inside of me start overflowing." He said, his voice quivering, making me gag silently. I swear, he's so cheesy. I'm so glad he isn't my soulmate. I don't think I could handle it to be honest, and not in a 'I'm gonna squeal till I combust way', but a 'oh my god, I'm gonna fucking kill him' way. Although I know someone who secretly swoons over those kinds of things, and I was looking at her right now. 

Haruhi may have a tough exterior like me, but I know everything about her, and she knows everything about me. And I know for a fact, she secretly goes crazy on the inside for lines like that. I know, it's so cheesy, but she loves it anyways. Hell, she has so many cheesy love novels at home that she reads and re-reads every year. (Then again, I'm no better with my horror or even more steamy books, but that's for another time)

The twins were doing their twincest thing, and I was very much starting to think they weren't really jokes, but I digress. I know everyone here is a good actor, except haruhi, who can't lie even if her life depended on it. 

"Haruhi, you look so cute in your kimono!"

"Almost like a girl!" I held back a snort by biting my tongue, hoping the pain would make me not laugh. Luckily for me, it worked. Otherwise, I'd have to come up with a joke really quickly, and I'm terrible at improv. 

"Thanks."

"Haruhi, you booked another appointment. It seems you've had a steady stream of new customers lately, and y/n has been doing a spectacular job with her job as our maid. Keep up the good work, both of you. I'm not charging interest on your debts like I normally would, so keep this up and you two should be able to pay it off. Of course, the rental fee for that kimono is nothing to sneeze at, same with the costs of that outfit you wear y/n." I sighed, I know haruhi's trying to keep up with the numbers in her head, but I think we still owe somewhere in the 4 billion yen range, so around 36 million usd. 

"Hello kyoya."

"I can't get over how great you look in that kimono. Are you planning on releasing any more picture books of the host club?"

"Unfortunately we don't have anything planned at present ladies." 

"But doesn't the club make a lot of money-"

"From the sale of promotional items?"

"That's true but the items are of poor quality. Those picture books were full of nothing but amature hidden camera shots. However if we wanted to make some higher quality money making items, I'm afraid we'd have to draw from the school's budget?"

"Why not just ask y/n to do some things?"

"Hmm?"

"Yeah, they're here on a writing scholarship, right? Surely they're good enough to write some things for the club. maybe even take some photos."

"Yeah, she's really good at writing. Remember when we read it over her shoulder? We had to keep reading, it was just such a good story!"

"But then, she said if you wanna read the whole thing, buy a copy when it's published."