Now, it's late we should sleep.

Saying that he made Tae to lay down on bed and he himself climb on the bed, spooning his baby in his arms tightly.

Taehyung was left in his deep thoughts with red cheeks. And he knows jungkook also noticed his flustered state.

Taehyung was speechless. Jungkook's every word roam around his head until he went to his deep slumber.

But somehow he was disappointed that jungkook didn't want to make love with him. But he is also happy because of jungkook's soft behavior with him. How he always manages to make him blush and his every little touch gave him thousands of butterflies. And the giddy feeling he always felt whenever jungkook hold him close to and the gentle caresses. And not to forget whenever jungkook kiss him oh so gently, passionately and how he pore his love in the kiss. Those tattooed arms whenever hold him he felt at Peace like his every misery came to end. There are people now in his life who loved him dearly like his is their family from the start.

Thinking about the things, he didn't realize when tears start to pore from his eyes slowly. He is feeling mixed emotions right now.

Jungkook quickly looked down when he felt something wet on his chest.

Bub, look at me.

Jungkook spoke in a low and soft voice bringing taehyung back from his train of thoughts.

What happened baby?

Nothing.

Baby, tell me what are you thinking maybe I will help you with that, hmm what say?

Saying that he hovers over taehyung in a swift motion making tae to gasp at the sudden action.

Now tell me.

Thinking for few seconds probably contemplating to tell or not that he was thinking him.

I was thinking about y-ou.

So, you really listened to me this time, hmm

Jungkook said with a playful tune with a huge ass smirk on his lips.

Huh??

Taehyung looked confusedly at him not understanding what he meant.

Means that didn't I told you to think about me.

Hearing Jungkook's words tae realized what he was saying and blush because of his words.

But baby if you were thinking about me then why you had tears in your eyes?

That were h-appy tears.

Sure??

Taehyung hummed at that.

Is that so, hmm.

Jungkook mumbled these while looking at tae's lips intensely.

Taehyung also noticed his gaze and blush hard.

Seeing taehyung's reaction Jungkook chuckled before leaning more close to taehyung's lips, capturing those soft pillowy lips that tasted like strawberries.

They kissed softly poring their love for eachother in the kiss.

Soon Jungkook broke the kiss, both breathing heavily with a smile on their lips.

Taehyung is feeling the same butterflies dancing in his stomach again just like first time.

Let's sleep baby.