A Saga To Begin

Start bij het begin

            ____________________

2 weeks later

"Chanyeol, there's a proposal for Luhan from the Kim family. What do you think about the boy? Do you have any idea?" Chanyeol's mother asks while forwarding a biodata on Chanyeol's SNS sitting on the breakfast table. Luhan has already left for university and Mr Park has left earlier for a deal where Chanyeol can join later.

"Mom, I said that Luhan likes Sehun… Is there any need to even waste anything else."

"Mrs Oh has said that Sehun is meeting someone," Mrs Park sighs.

"Meeting someone doesn't mean he is marrying someone. He hasn't said anything to me yet," Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows.

"The relationship has progressed so much that Mrs Oh can't guarantee anything about his son. And without the consent of  her son she didn't want to talk about this matter. She avoided talking about this matter."

"Have you told to Luhan about this yet?" Chanyeol asks feeling bit down.

" Have to tell him while suggesting another for marriage. He should not think that we didn't consider his choice."

       _______________________

"Kai, do you know that Sehun is meeting someone?" Chanyeol phones another of his best friends. He is kind of angry with Sehun now. Sehun has a secret and he was hiding all this time from him. But Chanyeol never hides anything about his love life, dating news and even physical relationship news with Sehun.

"Yes….," Kai replies while the sound of indistinct chatter comes from the background. He has gone to babysit his sister's babies.

"Who?"

"Krystal… Jennie… Teamin…."

"I didn't ask about you,dumb… I asked about Sehun…. Is Sehun meeting someone right now?"

"How do I know? We have hardly met recently. I thought you were in more touch with him than me. He always makes excuses about having too much workload. I don't like to get depressed hearing his list of work. Chill man! Why are you asking me when you can directly ask him? Are you two in a fight about any girl?" Kai says while the scream of babies becomes louder in the background.

"No… I have heard something recently. But I'm not sure yet.  Is he hiding something? You know one of his cousins, right? Can you please let me know some authentic news? I can't believe he has been hiding from us…." Chanyeol says while running his fingers over the temple.

"Okay… I am keeping the call now. I will let you know when I learn something authentic…," Kai hurries as the babies become inpatient about something.

"Okay…," Chanyeol cuts the call unwillingly.

But he doesn't have to wait longer as Kai phones him back within one hour.

"Oh gosh! My babysitting has ended …," Kai says while driving the car.

"Have you gathered some news?" Chanyeol asks straightly.

"Yes…"

"What yes?"

"Sehun is meeting someone…," Kai says in monotonic voice.

"Who…."

"His lover…"

"Who is his lover?" Chanyeol becomes impatient.

"Someone…"

"Who said that to you?"

"Sehun."