Chapter 3

Deku's POV:

". . . . . . Kacchan?"

"hey nerd."

"what are you doing here this late?!"

"You forgot your stupid notebook at my house nerd!" he yelled as he shoved the notebook into my hands

"Oh! Thank you Kacchan!"

"TSK! whatever nerd!" 

then i realized. . . why was his tank top so tight. . . . I could see how big his chest was. . .WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY MIND-

Bakugay's POV:

ABS.ABS.ABS. I COULD SEE HIS SEXY ASS ABS. AHH. I wonder how they would taste-

NO FOCUS. 

.

.

wait. . . why was he staring at my chest?

"TSK! STUPID NERD!" I said as i barged off, with a red-ish face. TSK STUPID NERD! WHY THE FUCK WAS HE LOOKING AT MY CHEST?! DAMN NERD AND HIS SMEXY ABS!!

~the next morning at 7am, brought to you by my desperate want for someone to date~

I woke up to blazing sunlight. ugh. I realized I was hugging my deku body pillow and had my legs wrapped around it too. I got up and sat on my bed.

"OI KATSUKI-" old hag barged in without even knocking.

Oh shit.

there was a pause

"i swear i can explain-"

". . . IF YOU LIKED IZUKU YOU COULD HAVE JUST TOLD HIM AND GOT YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND INSTEAD OF THIS!"

"I DONT-"

"DONT EVEN TRY TO LIE TO ME!! ALSO GET THIS CLEANED UP!!"

she left and didn't even close the door. UGH! STUPID OLD HAG! NOW SHE KNEW I LIKED HIM!

a few minutes went by, i still stayed in bed.

"hey katsuki-" the door opened again. GREAT NOW MY DAD KNOWS TOO.

". . .umm . . . in my opinion thats pretty gay son. " and he left. atleast he closed the door.

DID HE REALLY JUST SAY THAT?!? NO DAD IM DEFINITELY STRAIGHT! WHAT IN MY ROOM SAYS THAT IN NOT GAY FOR DEKU?!

whatever I'm going on a run. I finally got off my bed, all I had on was black sweatpants. I put on a orange hoodie and grabbed my phone and black headphones.

"IM GOING OUT FOR A RUN!"i yelled heading out the door.

"ALRIGHT BE BACK SOON BRAT!" old hag yelled back.

I mostly made fake scenarios with deku,me and dirty thoughts. I wanted to see him all messed up on my bed so bad. 

Am I a pervert? for deku, yes.

~after his run (he just got back, did training, and played video games and ect), its about 5:00 pm, brought to you by my best friend's gayness~

"OI BRAT HURRY UP!" old hag yelled.

I already had all my stuff packed and moved it into the car, I made sure to put extra tape on my deku merch box so nobody would peak into it.

"YEAH OK!" I yelled back as I headed downstairs, I had my headphones so I wouldn't die of boredom. I was wearing was black sweatpants, a gray hoodie, and a dark green and black flannel over the hoodie. I also had a black clip on to keep my hair off my forehead. It was just one of old hag's clips. She had 10x more clips than shoes, and she had hundreds of heels,shoes,boots, whatever you could think of was in that barbie sized closet of hers. Why does she need such a big closet anyway?