Chapter 2

A/N: HII YALL!!!<3333 im rly sorry for the really late chapter, i had a lot of hw,tests,ect. BUT HERE IT IS NOWWW!!!

Bakugay's POV:

"WHAT IM NOT WORKING WITH THAT NERD!"i yelled

" Well as long as you two can't get along, you will be working together. If you want that to change or not, depends on your behaviors" he said calmly, of course it wasn't his problem!

"And unless you want to have a call home you better sit down" NO! The old hag would kill me. 

"TSK!" I said as I sat down. I DID NOT WANT TO WORK WITH NERD! AND I DIDN'T WANT HIM IN MY DORM!!

"Ok now we have that cleared,do what you want I don't care if I'm going to sleep. Just dont do something stupid."

soon the class settled down and the extras started chatting as Sleeping bag went and hid in his stupid yellow sleeping bag. 

"h-hey Kacchan, umm do you want to t-talk about the project?-"he mumbled

"Meet me at my house at 5 stupid nerd, don't be late." i turned back around

"o-oh ok Kacchan!" he said with his stupid smile.

~time skip to 4:00 (they are out of school and already home), brought to you by the guy who asked me "So do you have boobs or a dick" when i told him i was gender fluid

I just finished my shower, and out on a black t-shirt and black sweatpants.

great now to clean my room. I walked into my room, i really don't know how it got to this. 

WHY DID I HAVE SO MUCH DEKU MERCH?

Plushies were all over my bed and floor,filling every inch. I even had 5 different body pillows and at least 82 different action figures on my shelf. And a good 18 posters,not including the back of my door. And 9 hoodies. GOD HOW DID I LET IT GET TO THIS.

~flashback(a short one)~

"TSK! I HATE YOU STUPID NERDDD"

*click*and that was another body pillow I bought

*click* a life-sized plushie 

*click* a set of 5 action figures

*click* 2 hoodies

*click* another poster 

what time was it?! it felt like 1 minute. I realized i had been online shopping for 5 hours and 23 minutes. A bright 1:23AM shined on my clock, which was also deku themed.

~end of flashback~

i remember jumping up and down like a teenage girl when my packages arrived.

Do i like him?!

NO NO NO NO I DON'T. SHUT UP STUPID VOICE. STUPID INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS.

.

.

Well i definitely can't let nerd see this.

I quickly stuff all the soft toys and body pillows into my closet, and put the posters behind my closet doors. I also neatly put the action figures in my closet. I fixed my black bed sheets. I think I got all of it put away. 

My room had a bed,closet,desk, and a window to the street. Basically all my furniture was black, except the few small plants I had around the room. I realized that my shelf looks so empty. But it was better than him seeing. I looked at the clock, 4:43pm. A bit less than 20 minutes.