Home Teacher Turns Makeup Artist.

She took me into the room and took the mirrors off. She started with my hair. It was all magic as she washed, dried and styled my hair, I wondered if she would straighten the curls. She took her hair straightener and worked with scissors at the same time. Please don't cut my hair off.

She finished with my hair and started the makeup. I didn't know what she was doing on my face because there was no mirror. She kept working slowly and nicely. She took her red lipstick and applied it to my lips. "OMG, you look amazing" she said. She didn't show me the mirror and she took me into another room. There were so many gowns, tops, jewellery and shoes to choose from. She chose a pink dress with black heels, a pink bracelet and a chain. I changed and went back to the makeup room. Her mouth was open and she blew me a kiss.

"You look fabulous, ma'am" she took a picture and also a clear picture of my face. Then, it was time to see the mirror. I must look like a monster maybe the woman was lying.

I slowly opened my eyes and in the mirror, I saw a beauty there. Her hair was long and straightened and it was packed into a bun with a chain around it. The makeup just transformed my whole face! I LOOKED JUST AS PRETTY

AS AGNES NOW! I jumped for joy as I ran to meet her. "Agnes! Look!" Agnes saw me and couldn't stop staring. "Please, tell me where Grace is! This was not the girl I brought in!" She started screaming happily and we hugged. She paid and we left. She was gonna drop me off at home now because of her outing with Scott. "You are too beautiful for me to focus on the road" she told me smiling and I felt so happy. If Agnes felt like this then what would Damien say?

She dropped me off. "See you at night, look your best and Oh! She gave me a huge box, check it" she told me and drove off. I got upstairs and after struggling to pull the big box, I sat on the bed and opened it up. I was shocked to see a whole makeup kit and my name was written on it. There were so many stylish clothes, shoes and expensive jewellery. I was so happy. I quickly called Agnes. "Agnes!" I screamed. "Driving now, talk soon" she told me. "Wait, who paid for all these?" I asked her excitedly. "Me of course. I saw your clothes and Damien hasn't walked up to you yet because of your clothes. Baby girl, you have to DRESS TO IMPRESS

" she explained. "Awwwwn thank you so much, I can't express how happy I am right now" I told her. "Talk to you when we see" she said and hanged up. I heard mum talking to someone. She was back! No! No! No! The teacher came with loads of books and I asked her to excuse me and my mum and go to the kitchen. What if she goes upstairs and steals my jewellery? When I came downstairs, both mum and the teacher were shocked with their mouths open. "When, where and who took you for a makeover" mum asked me. Huh she was gonna be mad.

"Well, my friend Agnes did" I thought she'd come near me and give me a slap that would wipe off all that makeup but, she just hugged me with teary eyes. "Darling you haven't looked this beautiful in such a long time, may God bless you, honey" she told me as the teacher also smiled. "Ok, Miss. Dalia, you can now start the lesson" mum told the teacher as she went upstairs to her room. The new home teacher was so boring, teaching in different positions, first she sat on the ground, then on the Television which I totally screamed at her for, she lied down on the ground and also on the couch. She eventually fell asleep. Huh

I went upstairs to meet mum as her snoring got louder. "Mum, she's asleep" I told her. "Am gonna pay this woman! How dare she sleep? Shes fired!" Mum said in anger. "Mum, let's discuss first. Mum, my friend Agnes is Damien's elder sister, and she told me she has no problem with me and her brother. She even bought me like a whole wardrobe so I can impress her brother" I told mum and giggled. "Oh wow, that's amazing today my girl, you look so irresistible.

if I was you, I would have hurried to Damien's house" mum joked. "Ohhhhh...can I go, please mum" I pleaded. "Of course not, why would you go when you have a teacher here" she said. I rolled my eyes and went to my room, admiring all the outfits and smiling at the thought of Damien. I couldn't wait till these three days were over

At night, I was dressed for the concert. As you must have expected, the teacher didn't teach me, she did my makeup instead .I learnt a little from her and mum was so mad that she took her out of the house like trash. After mum went to work, Agnes came, honking outside. I had worn a white long sleeve top with black jeans trousers and heels. I went outside. "Dearie you are so pretty. Who did this makeup?" AGNES asked. "My home teacher" I said as we laughed loudly and I entered her car.