The Quiz Partners.

"Autumn what are you saying" I asked her. "What did I tell you on Sunday in church? That I liked Damien why did you sit with him at lunch when I planned to?" She yelled. "But Autumn, he asked me to sit with you? And does it affect you? It's not like we are in some relationship" I told her. "Shut Up. If you ever sit near Damien or talk to him again, we are done" she said cleaning up and left the bathroom. Why is everyone chasing after Damien? It's not like Apollo isn't handsome too, this is just...weird. I came out and Damien was dropping the plates in the school cafeteria. Suddenly, the bell rung for another lesson. "OK Damien, see you in class" i smiled and we all rushed to our math class. "OK so we are not really having a lesson today, it's more like a quest. We are choosing partners for the Math Quiz we are having on Wednesday. And just 4partners are needed. Henry and Henrietta, the twins are a team.

Autumn and.....Damien are a team ARRRRRRRGGHHHHH

WHY DAMIEN AND AUTUMN

Am gonna BURST

Clementine and...Adam are a team. Everyone started grinning and I am included, Adam was the big idiot in class and there was no way he'd win the quiz. And again, he farts all the time.

And lastly, Grace and....Apollo. No...no ...no

I was a bit angry I wasn't paired with Damien but whatever. Damien rubbed my hand. "It's ok, I can see you are boiling" "What? Am not! Am ok with my partner" I lied. "Uhm" "What?" "I smell lies, that's all.

After the pairing, Apollo came to me. "Hi Grace, I was thinking you'll follow me home so we can study together, OK I agreed and we went home in the car. I phoned Mum. "Hello mum where are you?" "Hi, about to inject a patient" mum answered. Am not coming home tonight am sorry" "Me too" "Where are you going again" she asked in annoyance. "To my friend's house. We wanna study together for the math quiz" I said. "OK.. if that's what sleep over there, I don't want you walking at midnight.

She said and hanged up. We got to Apollo's house and I was so happy it was where Damien lived.

                                                                    Apollo's P.O.V

I took her inside and we went upstairs to my room. She was looking around my room and I could tell, she found it pretty. Just as I found her pretty.

"Ok, sit" I went to my drawer and brought out my math textbooks. Then we started reading. It was fun and she was always smiling,i couldn't focus. She didn't have much charisma but she was amazing at explaining, her smile made me understand quicker. Did I just say I understand quicker? Lie

This angelic smile and voice weakened me and I was like Awwwwn

APOLLO!!!! "Grace, am all ears" I said. "I called you 5 times. You are lost in thought, can you tell me what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, am just....continue" she wanted to continue when Damien entered. What did he want

"Nick is here and wants to watch soccer" he said. I stood up and went downstairs.

                                                                  Grace P.O.V

I thought Damien would follow his brother but he just came in. "Explain the math to me. My partner isn't here yet" he said in a sweet soft voice. Awwwwn Why me?