Autumn After Him!!

I stared at her, she looked so pretty She just has to never take it off, I don't care if it just wasn't hers.

When she's near me, she shouldn't take it off.

"Am sorry, Please forgive me for wearing Agnes's swimsuit, she begged me with a soft, sweet voice. She came towards me and she then slipped. I ran towards her and caught her just in time. We were quiet for a few seconds and were in each other's eyes she was so pretty and her skin was just worth dying for. I can't let go. Even if she begs me, I won't ever let go. I'd rather die than let go. "OK, thanks for saving me" she spoke softly. I didn't let her go. Then I stood her up and brought her close. Just then, I heard Apollo's voice. "Bro! Damien!" "On my way" I answered as I pushed Grace aside and went downstairs.

                                                                              Grace P.O.V

I actually thought he was gonna devour me. He didn't let me go. I was also special I wore my outfit and went downstairs. Apollo and Damien were watching soccer and discussing. "Hi, Grace right" Apollo asked. "Yeah. My name is Grace" I replied him. "Come and watch with us" Then it hit me. I WASN'T HOME AND MUM WOULD HAVE BEEN PANICKING LIKE CRAZY

"Damien, Apollo, I need to be home!" I screamed as I ran upstairs, grabbed my bag and ran back downstairs. "Do you have transport money?" Damien asked. "Y...y...Yes!!! Yes! Yesterday, I only lied because I wanted you to drop me.

No problem just go home" I raced home and saw Mum watching Television. "Grace, where were you" she asked me. "Uhm...uhm...at a friend's house" I lied. "Which friend?" She asked. "OK...there's this new guy in school and he's super cute and rich, he dropped me off, I slept in his car and he took me to his house" I spoke fast. "

It's no Problem darling, but am still annoyed. Why didn't you call me? I was so worried about you! I had called Autumn and that's when she told me that you must be at a guy named Damien's house because you were in his car" she scolded. "Am sorry, Mum" I pleaded. "No problem, your food is on the dining" "Thanks mum I love you

"I love you too" we hugged and I went to eat my chicken and hamburger served on a plate for me. I thought about Damien and forgot to get his contact. I called Autumn because I was missing her. "Hi Autumn" I said happily. "Hi Grace, I missed you" "I missed you too, cutie so how is your weekend going so far?

" I asked. "It's amazing. Are you home now or still at Damien's? "Am at home, I replied, do you have Damien's contact" I asked doubting that she'll ever have.

"Yes." "H...HOW?!" I screamed. "We talked immediately the closing bell rang yesterday, he said I was pretty and I smiled shyly, we exchanged contacts and we parted" she explained. BUT HE NEVER CAUGHT YOU FALLING AND FELT your SKIN! I thought. "OK, let me have it" "So you are one of the girls that are all over him.

"Shut up, kitten" I joked and we both burst into laughter.

                                                                         Autumn's P.O.V

Grace and I had been friends for 10 years and more. We met at kindergarten when we were both 4. She was scared of heights on the Ferris wheel and I helped her overcome by holding her hand and taking her mind off all the problems. I love my Bestie but now that Damien is here, he'll be mine and although I and grace jokes about so many things, I can't joke about Damien.