🕸Chapter 23: The Uninvited Guest🕸

Jaemin looked at himself in the mirror. He looked amazing in the cape that Jungwoo designed. It was bound to bring Renjun back to him. Well, that was the plan. He looked in the mirror, with the crown he made from the 3D printer in Jeno and Jisung's room knowing he was just stunning.

After minutes of looking at himself in the mirror complimenting his beautiful face and perfectly styled hair the boy's phone started ringing. He went over to pick it screaming at the name that was calling him. Dropping the phone on the floor from excitement he quickly rushed to get the phone, lying on the floor like a helpless romantic.

"Jaemin. This is my room, Jaemin. What..." Jeno said as he entered the room noticing the boy lying on the ground and telling the elder to shut up.

"Renjun?... Yeah?... Yeah?... If you would have me? Okay, I'll meet you there. Bye!" Jaemin ended, kissing his phone making Jeno giggle at his childish behaviour.

"Renjun just asked me to be his date!" Jaemin informed Jeno who only cocked his eyebrow as the boy was about to leave the room, but he was quickly stopped by Jeno before making any step.

"Uh. My printer, my crown. Also, Renjun is your date? He is mine as well..." Jeno stammered as he took the crown off the younger's head.

"What? No way! He is mine!" Jaemin defensively said.

"He told me to be his date like 5 minutes before he called you... Well, since we both have Renjun, why don't you be my date as well," Jeno smirked as he touched the younger face making him burn a crimson red.

"I-I!" Before Jaemin could stammer any words he took the moment to run off dropping the key that opened to Jeno's room. 

"I'll take that as a yes. See you soon." Jeno chucked, sending a flying kiss to the younger watching as he rushed off to find Renjun.

It was quite ironic as it almost seemed that Jaemin fled like his mother ran away from the ball and left a glass slipper. Since he was also in a good mood he was planning to gift the crown Jaemin just made to him. 

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Then it was time. Time for Cottilion! Dance Music echoed through the whole ship as everyone danced happily that it was the day they waited for known as one of the most special days in history. 

Now making their way down the red carpet was Jungwoo causing the cameras to click violently from his beauty and the amazing suit he made for himself. He loved the attention. It was his life's calling to end up where he was today.

"Jungwoo, looking beautiful! Did you design the cuffings?" One of the cameramen asked making Jungwoo especially happy to talk about it.

"It's beautiful isn't it but no, it's not my creation. Many of the hair accessories this evening are by a fabulous new designer. Sungchan of the Isles." Jungwoo credited.

Little did Jungwoo know that Sungchan was squealing back on the Isle proud in awe that he got a mention for his accessories as soon as his name was mentioned. He just made his debut!

Lucas soon made it onto the carpet taking Jungwoo's hands and pulling him away ever so gently away from the cameras so they could get to the boat as soon as possible away from the big cameras.

Back on the ship, everyone danced in their wonderful designer suits and dresses as coming down the stairs were Jisung and Chenle holding his arm. It was a couple most wouldn't have expected so it was strange for claps and cheers to be made.

"Chenle! There you are, my dear. And everything looks beautiful, my love!" Kun praised as he hugged the younger for his hard work.

"But we just need to ladle out the punch before the sherbet melts," Kun chuckled before attempting to walk away with the wand in his hands.