🕸Chapter 14: Flawless🕸

The four walked down the locker-filled corridor as girls and boys leaned against the lockers, talking with each other before Jeno passed them. Squealing some would simply wave or greet the idol for he took the place of a boy who is perfect boyfriend material from Mark.

"Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already!" Jisung asked knowing Jeno looked like a playboy at that moment.

Jeno knew and Jisung always wished to have such confidence as he did. If anything the younger needed the confidence to be able to confront his crush and ask them out for a cotillion but well-knowing Jisung it was easier said than done.

"I'm going solo! That way, I can dance with all of them." Jeno smirked as he knew no girl or boy could be brokenhearted because he didn't belong to anyone.

Jeno knew, deep down in his heart, that all these morals would go out the window if Jaemin or Renjun asked him out. Only in his dreams that would happen though, the two had each other and apparently, that was enough.

"So, Jeno... If you were gonna ask someone... what's the best way to go?" Jisung chuckled nervously knowing it was probably the worst time to ask.

Jumping from the sudden touch, Jisung felt Jeno put his hand on his shoulder. It was obvious Jeno was going to make fun of his simple question now. Whenever a hand was put on his shoulder, he had to brace for impact on the stupid advice to be given.

"Listen, all you gotta do is look like me!" Jeno smirked before laughing out loud causing Jisung even more annoyed why he asked him.

Just as the boy was about to tackle the elder to the ground, a voice caused him to stop his actions and freeze on the spot. The voice was like a beautiful singing angel even though the person wasn't going to talk to him and was going to talk to the person behind him.

"Hyuck!" Chenle rushed as he made his way to the brown-haired boy who was in a small conversation with Jungwoo.

"Hey, Chenle!" Jisung chirped making Chenle a little shocked by the greeting made by the younger despite the fact he wasn't planning on talking to him.

"I was wondering... Uh... If you liked the carrot cake last night?" Jisung asked, his brain not properly functioning as he was too nervous to ask the pretty small boy in front of him to go with him to Cotillion. 

Heck, it has already been a few seconds of Jisung being frozen about what to say. Mainly because he was looking at Chenle for so long that he became too scared to talk. It was obvious from Jeno's face that Jisung just embraced himself in front of the boy he was crushing on.

"I had the pumpkin pie!" Chenle chuckled making Jisung widen his eyes from shock...

Yup, he definitely messed up.

"Oh. Cool. Uh, uh-"

"Smooth!" Jeno interrupted helping the younger by taking his shoulders and getting him out of Chenle's way so he could talk with Donghyuck about what he was meant to say earlier.

"Donghyuck, I hate to keep bugging you but the Decorating Committee needs more answers. So as much as I hate to, um... You know, um..." Chenle gulped knowing he was pestering Donghyuck too much for the past week or so.

"Bug me?" Donghyuck sighed, he already knew what the boy was trying to say and seeing as Chenle relaxed a bit at the words he just said, it was the correct words.

"Chenle, I would love to. I just have to get to class-"

"You know, just nod if you like it!" Chenle quickly stopped before Donghyuck could get away from him hoping that the interview could be shortly lived.