♛Chapter 7: Did I Mention♛

"AN ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL END TO ONE OF THE BEST GAMES EVER! HERE THEY COME, FOLKS! THE WINNERS OF THE FIRST..."

The announcement soon stopped though as the crowd noticed Mark take the microphone off the stand Heechul was using causing him to step off the podium.

"Excuse me! Excuse me! Can I have your attention, please?" Mark exclaimed loudly into the microphone as all the cheers went down.

Donghyuck's eyes widened at what Mark was going to do. The elder stood on the podium and looked into the audience.

"There's something I'd like to say!" Mark announced making everyone confused about what might happen. It was quiet. Dead quiet. And all ears were on Mark.

"GIVE ME A 'LEE'!" Mark yelled hearing everyone reply after him.

"GIVE ME A 'DONG'!" Mark yelled again, hearing the response once again.

"GIVE ME A 'HYUCK'!" Mark yelled again for the last time.

The audience responded once again causing Donghyuck to look shocked in realising what Mark just asked the audience to spell.

"WHAT DOES THAT SPELL?"

"LEE DONGHYUCK!" The audience yelled back as chatters went around on why Mark asked them to spell that. 

It only made Renjun not happy as he expected his name to be spelt, after all, he was Mark's boyfriend. Donghyuck had a grumpy face. He did not just like what Mark did as it only made him more embraced. Then he just remembered, it was the love potion.

"Come on I can't hear you!" Mark yelled again wanting to hear the lovely name of his boy.

"DONGHYUCK!"

"I love you Donghyuck! Did I mention that?" Mark asked making the whole crowd give mixed reactions of gasps and squeals. 

Renjun in disappointment quickly ran from the scene feeling like he was going to faint, to Jaemin who caught him in his arms. Jeno noticed this wanting to help Jaemin but knew he had to be there for Donghyuck after all Mark had already started to make his way closer to Donghyuck. 

Mark then threw his t-shirt at Donghyuck who easily caught it. He then jumped into the crowd and crowdsurfed towards Donghyuck who only looked flustered from the boy's appearance right next to him.

Standing next to the boy he looked lovingly into Donghyuck's eyes which were slightly covered by a few strands of purple hair. Chuckling at the sight he slowly made the gap between their faces smaller only for Donghyuck to move his head as he knew Mark was going to kiss him.

"I love you Donghyuck! Did I mention that?" Mark announced once again into the microphone, wrapping his arm around Donghyuck's shoulder and making everyone cheer for them.

Out of jealousy, Renjun got up and snatched the microphone off another stand, Jaemin trailing after his every move in case he fainted again.

"Jaemin is my boyfriend now! And I'm going to the coronation with him. So, I don't need your pity date." Renjun announced before pulling Jaemin into a tight kiss.

Donghyuck noticed as Jungwoo's face dropped a little but he tried to hide it. To get the attention off them Mark then spoke again as he knew he wanted to cheer Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck! Will you go to the coronation with me?" Mark asked still shouting into the microphone ignoring the whole scene Renjun just did.

"Yes!" Donghyuck yelled this time into the microphone making the whole crowd cheer apart from Renjun who only rolled his eyes and dragged Jaemin away.