𝟭𝟵 ~ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀

Start from the beginning

ao'nung's eyes widen in shock, taken aback at the sudden uses of his nickname to the point where his cheeks would turn into a darker shade.
it'll take him awhile to adjust.

without saying a word, ao'nung crawls over where neteyam's legs were; now sitting in front of the puzzled boy.
"nung?"

as ao'nung zones into his beauty, his throat clears and eyes averting away from the realisation of the long stare.

"reya told me to help you move around in the waters — something about hydrotherapy. it might help with the stimulation and movements" he explains with his hands, still looking away to avoid any glances and essentially trying to hide the growing heat on his cheek.

however, neteyam notices the shy boy and giggles.
"sure!" ao'nung flicks his gaze back onto neteyam with a cooing smile before the metkayina boy helps neteyam move closer into the steep end.

as ao'nung is now sat in the waters, still in front of him; the waters are now up to the boy's lower stomach.

"it's okay, don't rush" ao'nung's voice comes out raspy as neteyam tries to move his thigh muscles to start off with.
"oh!"
ao'nung then moves behind the boy with neteyam between his thighs and leaned against his chest.

the omaticaya boy inevitably notices how intimate all this had gotten but, he didn't mind.

ao'nung then spreads his palms over the boy's thighs, assisting on the movements as neteyam inches closer to budging.

"yes, you've got it teyam, don't force it" ao'nung takes a breath, not realising the position but merely focused on helping the boy.

"can we still get to know each other?"
neteyam mumbles with embarrassment heightening to his core.

"of course teyam, what else do you want to know?" ao'nung chuckles at the boy's gentle tone, unable to contain the serotonin.

neteyam hums in thought, not exactly sure what he wanted to know of the boy despite the need of knowing every detail.

"what's your biggest fear?"

ao'nung's eyes widen in position at the sudden question.
"that's a very odd question.."

neteyam shrugs,
"first question that popped up in mind"

silence loams over them for a split second before ao'nung's jaw clenches itself.

"being left all alone."
"not knowing how to love."
"love."

neteyam pauses, not expecting such specific fears from the metkayina heir.
"you're.. afraid of love..?"

"stupid, i know."
neteyam couldn't help but chuckle.
"no, it's not stupid nung. you just need to find someone to teach you" he shrugs once more.

"you can teach me." ao'nung blurts out, cringing at himself a second after at such a saying.

"how? i've already got xau'n, she's my mate you know"
ao'nung rolls his eyes behind neteyam, completely forgetting about that asswipe's appearance before his ears fold in absolute sadness.
"right. sorry."

"you just need to find a perfect someone."
i want you, skxawng.

"yeah, it's pretty hard though.."
ao'nung's thoughts and words do not line up and he knows that.
it's all for the sake of neteyam's sanity.

"that day will come soon, i know it" neteyam tilts his head back against the boy's chest and smiles widely up at the heir, causing him to look away instantly before neteyam tilts back.

"let—let me ask you a question."
ao'nung stammers, taking a deep breath on the boy's ears by accident and a thought comes in mind instantly.
as for neteyam, he hums in response, awaiting on the question while his thighs were consistently budging by inches.

"can you tell me what it was like back at home?"
neteyam smiles instantly at the mention of hometree and starts to talk about every detail.

ao'nung hums, showing he was paying attention but in reality, he was half listening to the boy whilst his gaze stays on the boy's twitching ears.

without a single thought, the heir removes his hands away from neteyam's thighs and makes its way up to the ears.

he conducts circling motions by using his thumb, causing neteyam to cut himself off.
"nung..?" he whimpers at the sudden contact.

"wait- what are you doing?" he grabs onto the metkayina's wrists, pulling them away.

"before you asked me to touch your ears. i just remembered about it." ao'nung explains, waiting on the silent boy's response.

neteyam reluctantly let's go after placing his hand back onto his ears, resulting in a giddy smile on ao'nung's lips.

the two fall silent, enjoying each other's presence and quite frankly, neteyam's grown pleased by the ear rubs as his eyes close; soaking in every pleasant feeling.

1369 wc

suddenly bursts in writing mood???