"I should have tried my best to save him." Hot tears started to flow down my neck. Trevor is crying and I just let him cry in my arms. Revisiting the memories he already buried must really hurt on his part. Kahit siguro ako ay maiiyak kung iisipin ko ulit ang masakit na ala-ala.

"You've done enough, Trevor." I caressed his back.

"Tobi even die with the same expression on his face. It was empty. Empty." He sobbed the last part. The tears also clouded my vision. It was tragic.

Maya't maya pa ay hinawakan ni Trevor ang aking balikat at pinaharap sa kanya.

"That's why as much as possible, I don't want you to feel sad, Victoria. I will promise you that I will make you happy." A little smile formed on my lips.

"I don't want to fail again. I don't want to lose someone again because of overwhelming sadness." He took my face in his hands and I nodded my head to assure him that he will never lose me.

"Oh, Trevor." That's the only thing I said and close the distance between us. I threw my arms around him and claim his lips. He kissed me back with the same intensity that I am giving.

"You won't lose me, Trevor. I promise you that. I love you so much." I finally have the chance to dry the tears on his face. I didn't know how long we'd been standing in front of Tobi's portrait. But I am hoping that wherever he is right now, I hope he finally let go of the sadness that he's feeling.

"You found my heart, touched it, and changed it, Victoria. I will always love you too." And that's enough for me to continue living.

With a final look at Tobi's expressionless face, we left Dmitri's mansion and decided to just wander anywhere we want. I guess this is a date, then.

When the evening came, he decided to just stay at my place and spend the night there. We watched a movie together while finishing two boxes of pizza, one tub of ice cream, and two packs of gummy candies. These are really my comfort foods.

The moment I woke up in the morning, he was wearing a bathrobe and looked like he just came fresh out of the bath. He was staring at me while drying his hair with a towel. There is a smile on his face as if he was amused looking at me right now.

"Are you watching me sleep?" Nailagay ko na lang ang kumot hanggang sa aking dibdib at tumingin sa ginagawa niya.

"Yes," My lips parted with his straightforwardness. Since Trevor has nothing left to keep to himself, he seems carefree. Nothing could break us apart now. Hindi ko mapigilan mapangiti dahil sa ginawa niya. From my place, I can smell his soap. It has a strong smell of lavender and sandalwood, a little sweet and citrusy. So masculine.

"I bet it's not even interesting to see me sleep."

"In the contrary, looking at you sleep is the only thing that can keep my attention for so long." I can feel my cheeks reddened from his remarks. I put the sheets on my face to cover it. Pero bigla na lang akong napapangiti dahil sa kilig. His words made me want to pull him in the bed do something together. Pero hindi pa namin magawa ang bagay na iyon dahil sa legs ko. I can still feel the pain whenever I am moving. Babawi na lang siguro kami kung magaling na rin ang paa ko.

OMG! Why am I even thinking about doing it!

Naramdaman ko ang paglapit niya at tsaka siya na mismo ang nagtanggal ng bed sheet na nakatabon sa mukha ko at hinalikan ako ng mabilis sa aking labi.

"Get up from the bed, pretty. I cooked you breakfast. I'll just prepare it once again." I bit my lower lips when Trevor turned his back and left my bedroom. Unti-unting lumalaki ang ngiti sa aking labi. At nang tuluyan ko na siyang hindi nakita ay nilagay ko ang aking mukha sa unan at doon sumigaw. Nakailang ikot din ako sa aking kama bago pumunta sa cr at ayusin ang aking sarili. And it occurred to me that Trevor just kissed me without brushing my teeth.