19. Another exam?

Skip Until the cruise exam

Kuze: "Ok, I see. Karuizawa is really a good actor."

Hachiman: "I agree. It's fascinating, she's not showing a single moment of weakness."

Kaguya: "I'm interested in why they called students at different rendezvous."

Alisa: "Maybe a new exam."

Arisu: "You're right, Alisa-san."

Oreki: "Why do I feel like Ayanokouji noticed Karuizawa's weak side?"

Everyone looked at Oreki and again at the screen. Everyone except Ryuuen and Arisu felt a jolt on their backs. If Ayanokouji knew what happened to Karuizawa, he's going to use her ruthlessly, maybe destroy her mentally?

Ryuuen: "Kukuku, you really are smart Oreki. Too smart for your own good."

Ez: "Alright, let's start the video."

I walked to the second deck, just as the message had instructed. I arrived at my destination about five minutes before the designated time. There were several students wandering the normally deserted level. I saw some people I couldn't identify enter a nearby room. It was more than one or two people. They came up to the designated deck and disappeared into the other rooms.

"Are those students from another class?" I wondered.

At first, I thought about waiting in front of the entrance, but things might have already gotten started inside. More than anything else, I didn't want other students to see me, so I decided to act. A reply came immediately after I knocked.

"Enter."

I stepped into the room. The homeroom teacher for Class A, Mashima-sensei, wearing a well-tailored suit, sat before me in a chair. My eyes lowered to a small table on which some materials waited. Two male students sat before Mashima-sensei as well. Both were my classmates from Class D.

"So, one of the remaining two spots belongs to Ayanokouji-dono, I see! Most agreeable!"

Yui: "You know, this Sotomura-kun is identical to you, Chuuni-chan."

Zamiozuka took a hit.

Yukinoshita: "Too identical and also creepy like him as well."

Zamiozuka died mentally. He looked at his comrade Hachiman to revive him. To his dismay, Hachiman averted his eyes from him.

Chika: "He's similar to you as well, Ishigami-kun." Chika tried to destroy Ishigami.

Onodera: "I think Ishigami is not that spineless. He has rather a sharp tongue though."

Ishigami was pissed: "I wonder... how are you a human Fujiwara-senpai? Are you sure you're not a mutation of a donkey and a human? You look like a human, but you behave like a donkey. After knowing you, from the bottom of my heart, I can say how people considered a narcissistic selfish bitch as a normal cute girl?"

Chika cried into Kaguya's chest "BAAHHHH, KAGUYA-SAN. YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON ON MY SIDE. SAVE ME FROM ISHIGAMI, THE MONSTER.

No, she isn't.

Everyone sweatdropped how sharp-tongue Ishigami was. He has a mouth that can make even adults cry.

Onodera: "See, I told you."

Even Ryuuen and Arisu sweatdropped.

Kaguya: "Ishigami-kun!" She slightly glared at the young man. Chika is one of Kaguya's first friends despite how annoying she is.

Ishigami gulped his saliva.

Iino: "Don't worry, Fujiwara-senpai. I haven't lost my respect for you "Yet".